The People's News #142, July 22

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify (or go full page and magnify)
Check out the pattern on her dress.

Public Service Message from the Nanny State
RUNNINg.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/22/2022, 10:47 am
Public Service Message from the Nanny State

I tried posting this on the People's Cube Facebook page several times, and it didn't go through. It went through on my personal account, but not the public page. So I tried different variations to see what's causing the problem. It appears that I was only able to post it after I omitted the words "Nanny State."

Which means that Nanny State doesn't like to be called Nanny State. It also means that Nanny State is watching what we do or say in order to protect us from ourselves, and that includes a rule where we don't know that Nanny State exists or is watching us.

Red Square wrote:
7/22/2022, 6:37 pm
I tried posting this on the People's Cube several times, and it didn't go through. It went through on my personal account, but not the public page. So I tried different variations to see what's causing the problem. It appears that I was only able to post it after I omitted the words "Nanny State."

Which means that Nanny State doesn't like to be called Nanny State. It also means that Nanny State is watching what we do or say in order to protect us from ourselves, and that includes a rule where we don't know that Nanny State exists or is watching us.
Hmmmm.....
NSDS.jpg

Red Square wrote:
7/22/2022, 6:37 pm

Suggestion: try running this cartoon and see what happens.
Lezbos.jpg

Or this one.
CAP.jpg