Woman hits two accident witnesses then smashes into police cars before driving off

POLL: Why would this woman drive like this?

You may select up to 4 options

'I didn't do it: Woman, 49, with a small child in the back seat plows her SUV into cops and cars after they stopped her for erratic driving. She immediately denies it!

Sierra Hibbert.jpg

Footage shows Sierra Hibbert driving through police cars and officers as they attempted to stop her on Highway 42 outside Byron in Georgia.

woman rams witness.jpg

Separate footage taken after shows Hibbert driving north on Highway 49 with one flat tire before making a final attempt to outrun cops.

Here is a Public Service video from Chris Rock "How not to get your ass kicked by the police!"

She may be guilty of a whole list of crimes, just not the ones she was arrested for.

As soon as I looked at the video, I could tell there was something really fishy about the crowd of people, especially those wearing blue uniforms. There is no doubt that this woman felt that the police were no longer fictional boogeymen but seemed to be attempting to lay a guilt trip on her and interfered with her decision-making to drive off into the sunset. Hopefully, some progressive prosecutor will be able to analyze all the metallurgical data from all the supposed “debris” and various damaged vehicles from the crash site. With so much negative imagery bombarding our eyes at every turn, surely progressives will question why they produce these images convincing everyone except our brightest pundits to explain what we saw, which could be the basis for a civil lawsuit against the police.

Trashmouth, that is the kind of ACLU trash constitution talk about pregnant prisoners in the Women’s Prison Units of California that can get women, and children, on Endangered Species List within the Democrat Party.

‘pelipsky’s mind was having difficulty watching a great vehicle destroy itself like that. They used to say it was a chemically imbalanced driver, but the Derelict Jeans of poseur gulag wear, the designer look like of a worn-old slave,....that’s the proof it’s a mental imbalanced driver. Not the vehicle’s fault. No profiling of Infinity’s, comrades.

The jeans, the Infinity, with your kid’s strapped in the back seat, desire to harm police, all signs of mental instability.

‘Comrade Pelipsky, we have been on the endangered species list ever since Obeyme was selected and weaponized federal government institutions that have become a woke social-democratic Marxist system that celebrates this idiocy. What scares me is that she has a child.

trashmouth wrote:
7/22/2022, 9:59 am
As soon as I looked at the video, I could tell there was something really fishy about the crowd of people, especially those wearing blue uniforms. There is no doubt that this woman felt that the police were no longer fictional boogeymen but seemed to be attempting to lay a guilt trip on her and interfered with her decision-making to drive off into the sunset. Hopefully, some progressive prosecutor will be able to analyze all the metallurgical data from all the supposed “debris” and various damaged vehicles from the crash site. With so much negative imagery bombarding our eyes at every turn, surely progressives will question why they produce these images convincing everyone except our brightest pundits to explain what we saw, which could be the basis for a civil lawsuit against the police.
You have a very good point, Comrade...

Ms. Hibbert may well receive a 2022 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV for her inconvenience. Plus a lifetime extended warranty and free lifetime gasoline.

Note: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV prices start at $351,250

Rolls Royce.jpg

This is a small price for the city to pay for the rudeness this nice lady receive from the cities police department.

All I can think of, looking at the video, is "food insecurity".

The tragedy that society has inflicted on that poor woman (pronouns: fat, stupid, bat-shit insane)