Liz Cheney teases GOP Presidential run in 2024!

POLL: Who should be Ms. Cheney's running mate?

Poll ended at 7/31/2022, 6:45 am

* Mitt Romney
50%
* Lindsey Graham
13%
* Adam Kinzinger
23%
* Kevin McCarthy
3%
* Mike Pence
13%

TOTAL VOTES: 40

Finally, a campaign we can look forward to seeing....

Following this week’s latest installment of the ridiculous 1/6 show trials, Cheney appeared on CNN’s “State of The Union” on Saturday to recap the hack committee’s latest ‘bombshell’ revelations. In the appearance, host Jake Tapper asked the deeply unpopular Wyoming congresswoman about her upcoming midterm reelection bid and her future political plans.

Liz.jpg

Despite facing cratering poll numbers in her home state and being despised by conservatives across the board, Cheney feels confident about the upcoming election. So much so that she isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024.

Wyoming.jpg

While nothing is decided as of yet, Cheney explained how she is keeping her options open. If she did enter the race, she would likely go head to head against two-time president-elect Donald Trump for the GOP nomination.

Congresswoman Cheney said, America needs to “elect serious candidates.”

Comrade

I can think of no better running mate than this guy.

Why not just continue the current trend of having our comrades in China running things here. Yeah, I know, there's that Natural Born Citizen thingy in that old relic called a constitution, but I'm sure it can be worked around. I mean, it's been done before for Comrade Barry, right?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

And because it's nice to start the day off with a laugh...