The Solar Powered Car is HERE!

The Sono Motors Sion is production ready, first deliveries will be in the second half of next year.

Sono Moters - Sion.jpg

Solar cells integrated in the body extend it's range by 112 km (70 miles) average up to 245 km (152 miles) per week.

Price: €29,900 ($30,340)

Note: Read the information sheet on this wonderful automobile

Just don't plan on going very far in winter, or when it's cloudy, or in summer when relying solely on solar charging.

Solar Range of the Sion per week.jpg

I believe that both Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm would approve of the Sion.

If you are homeless.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:12 am
And remember to go Green, For the Children™

From Amnesty International: Child labour behind smart phone and electric car batteries

There was a piece of agitprop I saw several years ago, but haven't been able to find again. I should have saved it, Anyway, the art was of the continent of Africa with a British Victorian soldier legs spread over it and the caption was either Green Colonialism or Eco Colonialism. Maybe something else along that line. I've been looking for it for some time.      

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:34 am

From Amnesty International: Child labour behind smart phone and electric car batteries

There was a piece of agitprop I saw several years ago, but haven't been able to find again. I should have saved it, Anyway, the art was of the continent of Africa with a British Victorian soldier legs spread over it and the caption was either Green Colonialism or Eco Colonialism. Maybe something else along that line. I've been looking for it for some time.      

Eco-Imperialism-old-new-again.jpg

Africa.jpeg

7/27/2022, 7:57 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:34 am

That's the one! Thank you Comrade Salazarinski.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/27/2022, 8:49 am
NGO's are the colonialists.
And usually funded by multinational corporations.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

This car is brilliant. At night you can rig a huge flashlight to the luggage rack to shine down on the car and get even more miles. The light can be charged by the solar pan… never mind.

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 9:23 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/27/2022, 8:49 am
NGO's are the colonialists.
And usually funded by multinational corporations.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

So, it wouldn’t be disinformation to change the Victorian British Eco-Terrorist subduing the continent of Africa, image to that of Bill Gates, Mr. NGO, standing athwart the entire continent of Africa.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/27/2022, 1:24 pm

So, it wouldn’t be disinformation to change the Victorian British Eco-Terrorist subduing the continent of Africa, image to that of Bill Gates, Mr. NGO, standing athwart the entire continent of Africa.
Comrade Horned Rodent

Much of the colonialism done by the British and Dutch were through private entities called Joint-Stock companies, such as the Royal African Company, the Virginia Company, Dutch West India Company, etc. The NGO's of their day. So basically everything that's old is new again. But this time, it's more connected and only the richest of the uber rich will benefit because, under the "Green" umbrella, colonialization will be worldwide including the developed world. And that my, furry enigma, will finally be Next Tuesday

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 2:18 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Comrade Horned Rodent

Much of the colonialism done by the British and Dutch were through private entities called Joint-Stock companies, such as the Royal African Company, the Virginia Company, Dutch West India Company, etc. The NGO's of their day. So basically everything that's old is new again. But this time, it's more connected and only the richest of the uber rich will benefit because, under the "Green" umbrella, colonialization will be worldwide including the developed world. And that my, furry enigma, will finally be Next Tuesday

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago

So, when those faux Indians threw the NGO East India Company's tea in Boston Harbor, it was because the Colonials of the soon to become, United States of America, were against getting colonized by a tax to keep the NGO East India Co's fiscal, all solvent?

Today NGO's subscribe to Government Tax Tough by getting Congress to attach tax credits to their product. It's sort of like an East India Company NGO "green" produced products sales incentive plan for taxpayers. Those "Gregg Abbott will pay for your solar panels" just makes 'pelipsky want to toss East Texazistan Co's tax cookies in Galveston Bay, like a colonial, again.

as always, forelock tug,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/27/2022, 3:20 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 2:18 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Comrade Horned Rodent

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago

So, when those faux Indians threw the NGO East India Company's tea in Boston Harbor, it was because the Colonials of the soon to become, United States of America, were against getting colonized by a tax to keep the NGO East India Co's fiscal, all solvent?

Today NGO's subscribe to Government Tax Tough by getting Congress to attach tax credits to their product. It's sort of like an East India Company NGO "green" produced products sales incentive plan for taxpayers. Those "Gregg Abbott will pay for your solar panels" just makes 'pelipsky want to toss East Texazistan Co's tax cookies in Galveston Bay, like a colonial, again.

as always, forelock tug,
'pelipsky
Comrade Hare

You are correct. In the case of both the British and Dutch, the government would assist in certain ways such as monopolies, military protection, etc. Of course the governments benefitted as well. There is nothing new under the sun.

I remain
Dr. Chicago