San Francisco Kink & Fetish Festival to run despite Monkeypox

The government barred us from saying goodbye to loved ones in nursing homes and hospitals during the Covid pandemic.

The government didn’t allow us to have funerals for loved ones during the Covid pandemic.

But the Kink and Fetish festival for gay men dubbed “Up Your Alley” is a go this weekend despite monkeypox spreading like wildfire in the gay community in San Francisco.

Kink Festival.jpg

Up Your Alley San Francisco 2022: Up You Alley is commonly referred to as the little broth to the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. This event is advertised as being only the real players out there, and not for the faint of heart. It is where leather daddies rule the streets south of the market district. It contains a bit of rubber, sportswear, biker gear, skinheads, punks, and more.

Up Your Alley® is only for real players – and not for the faint of heart – where leather daddies rule the streets of San Francisco’s South of Market district. Of course, if rubber, sportswear, biker gear, skinheads, punks, or any variety of built, hairy men turns you on, then we’ve got it. You won’t find a filthier event in the States. If you’re into it, there’s a scene for you. So, don’t get left out.

Monkeypox: The latest in protective gear

Mystery item No. 1

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Salazarinski,

Thank you for your informative post.  Especially for the kindness of hiding that image behind the Mystery Item banner.  I should have known better. 

I think feel the re-emergence of this topic calls for a quote from one of the most equally esteemed philosophers of this or any other age. 

"You can dress it up any way you like, but it is still just another mans a$$hole." 

Sam Kinison

Especially appropriate for your post.

Furthermore, the Mystery Item triggered a thought feeling in my latent NCO psyche.  I wondered if the inspection command for military formations has been changed to "Dress Left, Dress!"  I can imagine many Drill Sergeants choking on that one. 

Frantically swimming away from San Fran in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
7/31/2022, 1:41 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Slazarinski,

Thank you for your informative post.  Especially for the kindness of hiding that image behind the Mystery Item banner.  I should have known better. 

I think feel the re-emergence of this topic calls for a quote from one of the most equally esteemed philosophers of this or any other age. 

"You can dress it up any way you like, but it is still just another mans a$$hole." 

Sam Kinison

Especially appropriate for your post.

Furthermore, the Mystery Item triggered a thought feeling in my latent NCO psyche.  I wondered if the inspection command for military formations has been changed to "Dress Left, Dress!"  I can imagine many Drill Sergeants choking on that one. 

Frantically swimming away from San Fran in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon
That's a nice quote from Sam Kinison, but more importantly, what does Sam Brinton say about this?