Brittney Griner goes to Russian prison

American hater, Brittney Griner, was sentenced to 9 1/2 years in a Russian prison.

WNBA star Brittney Griner was convicted of cannabis possession and smuggling in Russia on Thursday and was sentenced to nine years in prison.

While it’s not clear exactly where she will be serving out her sentence — which she is appealing — Griner may return to the female penal facility where she has spent the last six months outside of Moscow.

Note: The New York Post declared Griner's sentence as "Unusually Harsh." However, if Brittney Griner had gotten caught doing the same thing in multiple Middle-East countries, as well as in some Asian countries, she could have faced a death sentence!

The prison, dubbed Correctional Colony No. 1 or IK-1, is no Stalin-era gulag but seems bleak at best.

Correctional Colony No. 1.jpg

According to Tass, the Russian's kindly extended her bunk bed for for Griner as she is too tall for their regular bunks.

Griner must feel relieved that for nine years will she will not have to see that awful country, the United States of America.

On the plus side, Griner will be able to gaze upon a statue of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin!

Statue of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin.jpg

This is a video of the prison where Griner will be living.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
8/5/2022, 6:38 am
American hater, Brittney Griner, was sentenced to 9 1/2 years in a Russian prison.

Comrade

After watching the video, I'm proud to see that the Russian government will be teaching Brittney a new skill. The basketball thing will probably be a no go after 9 years in gulag. Sewing is an honorable trade and perhaps she can teach other WNBA players as well so they won't have to risk jail time in foreign countries in order to compensate for the Kapitalistic low WNBA pay. It's good to have a skill to fall back on. We should be very proud of the compassion of the Motherland.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
8/5/2022, 8:30 am
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
8/5/2022, 6:38 am

Comrade

After watching the video, I'm proud to see that the Russian government will be teaching Brittney a new skill. The basketball thing will probably be a no go after 9 years in gulag. Sewing is an honorable trade and perhaps she can teach other WNBA players as well so they won't have to risk jail time in foreign countries in order to compensate for the Kapitalistic low WNBA pay. It's good to have a skill to fall back on. We should be very proud of the compassion of the Motherland.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

This comment earns the Jackalopelipsky Re-Education Stamp of approval.

Besides, video of American hater, Brittney Griner, wearing a perky blue head kerchief, but yet, enslaved by the oppression of Russian Laws, laboring at Russian sewing machine in Russian Women's Unit Gulag, is great Progacrat Party propaganda.

This comment earns the Jackalopelipsky Re-Education Stamp of approval.

Comrade Pelepsky

I am most humbled to receive this esteemed honor. When I made my comment it was merely to illustrate my pride in the Birthingpersonland and their concern for not just their own citizenry, but citizens from other nations as well. The compassion of the Birthingpersonland knows no bounds. To receive this prestigious award is truly an honor.

I remain
Dr. Chicago