The People's News #161, August 11

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

The People's Dice of Equity will be included in a forthcoming People's Cube bored board game (project in progress but will be released in time for Oktober Revolution Day).
Dice of Equity.jpg
(based on the People's Dice of Equality)

They were circling over my home a little while ago. Since they're red-tailed hawks, I take it as an omen that the GWONT is near.
IMG_2948.jpg

I'll go against my nature and think positive. Maybe they are instead an omen of a glorious red (non-commie red) November election.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/12/2022, 7:53 am
He's at it again.
Why the disdain for Mr. Hewitt, Colonel? After all, he has Dr. Larry Arnn on his show every Friday where they discuss Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and other ancient philosophers.

You never heard these philosophers discussed by that Limbaugh guy when he was alive, and certainly not from Tucker Carlson or that former Secret Service fellow.

/s

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
8/12/2022, 8:17 am
Why the disdain for Mr. Hewitt, Colonel? After all, he has Dr. Larry Arnn on his show every Friday where they discuss Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and other ancient philosophers.

You never heard these philosophers discussed by that Limbaugh guy when he was alive, and certainly not from Tucker Carlson or that former Secret Service fellow.
My dear comrade, I wouldn't call it "disdain" so much as a public service for other comrades who might not be aware of what an insufferable pseudo conservative Mr. Hewitt is.

Today it appears that Hewitt used the Hillsdale College segment  to make money fill in some air time after he was undone by a caller misplaced his bottle of Relief Factor. 

When he's not selling gold or pills, he's peddling his half-baked opinions. Today he tried to sell his idea that Americans see everything as a movie.

I hasten to point out that the philosophers you mentioned were never discussed by Hewitt either—he specializes in sophistry, not philosophy.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/12/2022, 2:27 pm
8/12/2022, 8:17 am

My dear comrade, I wouldn't call it "disdain" so much as a public service for other comrades who might not be aware of what an insufferable pseudo conservative Mr. Hewitt is.

Today it appears that Hewitt used the Hillsdale College segment  to make money fill in some air time after he was undone by a caller misplaced his bottle of Relief Factor. 

When he's not selling gold or pills, he's peddling his half-baked opinions. Today he tried to sell his idea that Americans see everything as a movie.

I hasten to point out that the philosophers you mentioned were never discussed by Hewitt either—he specializes in sophistry, not philosophy.

It was a joke, Colonel. I even highlighted the "end sarcasm" tag in red so you wouldn't miss it.

Sheesh....

8/13/2022, 5:13 am
It was a joke, Colonel. I even highlighted the "end sarcasm" tag in red so you wouldn't miss it.
Sheesh....

Yeah, I got that. So was my reply. It's all good, Homey.