The People's News #168, August 18

=For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.=

Includes link to pdf of the actual bulletin:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -mar-lago/
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/0 ... erception/

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

PROG WAY OFF

I read the article about the leaked DHS Bulletin with keen interest.  As a former DHS minion I can attest to the routinely bizarre and otherworldly assertions made in such documents.  My favorite from this epistle is the statement that the evil Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE) might target judicial officials.  Like conservative members of the Supreme Court after an unpopular decision?  Like the Left already enthusiastically did with support from the media and Democrats in Congress?  Project much?

PROG BACK ON, IF I HAVE TO...

Oh those DVE rapscallions make me so angry in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
8/18/2022, 5:59 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,
I read the article about the leaked DHS Bulletin with keen interest.  My favorite is the statement that the evil Domestic Violent Extremists (DVE) might target judicial officials.  Like conservative members of the Supreme Court after an unpopular decision?  Like the Left already enthusiastically did with support from the media and Democrats in Congress?
Every aspiring dictatorship need its straw men.
STMEN.jpg

This must be the map of the U.S. that the FBI is using to identify its targets.

Monsters_R_Us_Map.jpg

Red Square wrote:
8/19/2022, 12:44 pm
This must be the map of the U.S. that the FBI is using to identify its targets.

That’s the one, Red Square. Was it just a misprint or just an overlooked, that jackalopes weren’t featured for extinction, too?

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/20/2022, 9:43 am
That’s the one, Red Square. Was it just a misprint or just an overlooked, that jackalopes weren’t featured for extinction, too?

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky
Behold, 'pelipsky, I have fixed the map.
Monsters_R_Us_Map.jpg