Notable/Quotable: Some billionaires are more equal than other billionaires

It is claimed that the $87 Billion dollars in new IRS funding is to go after billionaires. Here's some billionaires.

Margaret wrote:
8/24/2022, 12:33 pm

It is claimed that the $87 Billion dollars in new IRS funding is to go after billionaires. Here's some billionaires.
Comrades of the most Glorious Next Tuesday. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. I must also report that Glorious Leader Sleepy Joe had a dream. In it he redefined the term Billionaire to mean anyone who has ever inhaled a billion air molecules. This is to make the new tax more inclusive! How fortunate are we to have leaders with such compassion and insight?

I do believe Comrade Dr. Worddust that the air molecules come from inhaling air from overinflated billionaire's jet airplane tires that were stolen directly from the lungs of GAIA. I am sure that Biden and his flock of merry "woke" gender-neutral beings men pronouns, will attempt to decide which individuals and industries make far too much money and will need to decide just how to punish them once they run out of straw non-woke billionaires to tax. Remember that only government can decide which income or profits should be tolerated or whether to condemn them for their greediness.

trashmouth wrote:
8/24/2022, 5:37 pm
I do believe Comrade Dr. Worddust that the air molecules come from inhaling air from overinflated billionaire's jet airplane tires that were stolen directly from the lungs of GAIA. I am sure that Biden and his flock of merry "woke" gender-neutral beings men pronouns, will attempt to decide which individuals and industries make far too much money and will need to decide just how to punish them once they run out of straw non-woke billionaires to tax. Remember that only government can decide which income or profits should be tolerated or whether to condemn them for their greediness.

And journalists, too. Plus academics.

So, government, journalists, and academics are the only ones capable of condemning the right billionaires, or any income stream produced by labor exchanged for cash other than through government, journalism, or academiC employment.