Girl identifies as a cat in High School, meows instead of talking

So sorry everyone - I accidentally wrote this up as a satire piece then discovered it was actually true.

An alleged 'phenomenally bright' girl claims she identifies as a cat, and her high school is running with it

My sincere apologies for the mistake - those responsible have been sacked.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/cat-private-school

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
8/26/2022, 1:19 pm
So sorry everyone - I accidentally wrote this up as a satire piece then discovered it was actually true.high school is running with it[/url][/b]
My sincere apologies for the mistake - those responsible have been sacked.

Yeah, there are a lot of them out there. Get familiar with the Furries or Furries Community.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Can we have her spayed?  You know, control the population….

Looking for the upside in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

That is a good idea. They get really loud calling for mates when they're in heat, too. Disruptive to the whole school, I'd imagine.

Do the accommodations include special dietary needs, do you think? Dry food or canned...?

What about having her de-wormed regularly?  Our cat eats and drinks the nastiest stuff you can imagine - he'd rather drink a puddle filled with worms and parasites than anything we give him.  I'd make sure she's kept up-to-date with rabies, hookworm, everything.

Even after all that, the parents are probably still relieved.  Having a teenage daughter is no treat, either.  This is probably easier for them: cats only need a clean litter box and make sure they don't get hit by a car or eaten by a coyote.

Well, why can't I claim to be black or blue and challenge the entrance to college entrance or any other social requirements, especially if I claim to be another species that has not been determined, primarily if it is orchestrated in such a way as the leftwing journalist's project?

Will the school be providing a gender neutral litterbox? Are they forcing this poor feline to wear clothing? Do they have a school veterinarian?

Isn’t it wonderful how an 8th grade girl can wrap all the adults and their educational system around her cat’s paw? She says she’s a cat, and all the human adults can’t wait to dispense cat treats. The sheer power of this 8th grade girl is obviously feline, meowing until the human adults figure out what’s on that meowing 8th grade girl’s mind. Cat power is mighty in scope and misdirection. Humans pwnd by a cat. Educated, yet?

Back in my day, if you thought you were something you clearly weren't (Napoleon, Jesus Christ, a giraffe, etc) you would be sent to a psychiatrist and they would figure out what was going on - a need for attention, cry for help, or something misfiring in the cranium.

Now instead of getting these poor folks the help and treatment they need, everyone around you is supposed to pretend like it's true.

The GWONT draws nearer every day!

It also begs the question, why is a cat in school at all? I don't send my cat to school, it just sits around all day and sleeps mostly.