The non-photoshopped Hillary

Hillary stepping out for some summer fun and a few gallons of wine.
Hillary stepping out for some summer fun and a few gallons of wine.

Margaret wrote:
9/4/2022, 1:38 pm
"Stepping out"? Did she lose her broomstick?

Hold my vodka.
Hillary.jpg

Hill attends the Venice Film Festival in her nightgown and bedroom slippers.

But she feels pretty and that's the important thing.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
9/4/2022, 4:47 pm
But she feels pretty and that's the important thing.

She feels pretty important and that's the thing.

The pattern fascinates 'pelipsky as it is much like the heraldic meme, known as the English Tudor Rose. Every comrade saw perfection when they saw the skillful embellishment of the Tudor Rose pattern used to meme a dynasty in English, and World History. Mrs. Clinton is wearing the infamous Clinton BLUE Corsage Herald, the status print of the Clinton Dynasty. The Clinton BLUE Corsage features a splat of wet work of Clinton Family Jewels dispatched in red on a blue dress.This Clinton Dynasty Heraldic Design is officially registered as The Clinton BLUE Corsage.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/4/2022, 6:55 pm
an efficient splat of wet work in red on a blue dress.

I think those red splats look like stylized corona viruses.

Comrades

It's always great to see our MTE out and about. That colorful muumuu does a great job of covering her kankles. That hat is splendid and I can just hear it saying HOUSE SLYTHERIN!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
9/5/2022, 10:14 am
Comrades

It's always great to see our MTE out and about. That colorful muumuu does a great job of covering her kankles. That hat is splendid and I can just hear it saying HOUSE SLYTHERIN!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Oh, yes, the hat. Audubon Foundation members are aghast that Mrs. Bill Clinton, adorns herself in the feathers of avian citizens. The power invoked by wearing the Clinton BLUE Corsage elite status meme tells bird lovers just who’s a domestic terrorist on the planet earth.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
The pattern fascinates 'pelipsky as it is much like the heraldic meme, known as the England's Tudor Rose. Every comrade saw perfection when they saw the skillful embellishment of a Tudor Rose pattern used to establish a dynasty in English, and World History. Mrs. Clinton is wearing the infamous Clinton BLUE Corsage Herald, the status print of the Clinton Dynasty. The Clinton BLUE Corsage features a Clinton Family Jewels dispatched with an efficient splat of wet work in red on a blue dress.This Clinton Dynasty Heraldic Design is officially registered as The Clinton BLUE Corsage.

Well, I think you are on to something here, Jackalopelipsky. Carefully look at the phallic symbol in blue that seems to encase her neck that seems to cascade down the front of her nightgown......Could there be a psychological meaning....that she has the stuff....? ( modesty prevents me from describing the rest)! However, for any woman that survived a 1996 sniper attack at Bosnia, the destruction of thousands of e-mails, cell phones, and hours and hours of evading issues surviving the ravages of pants suits clearly means that it's all over for Biden. 

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
9/4/2022, 11:14 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
an efficient splat of wet work in red on a blue dress.
I think those red splats look like stylized corona viruses.
The coronavirus pattern on the dress symbolizes the source of her powers, which helped her and her minions to vanquish The Orange Man.