The People's Cube Wins a Teeshirt

Congratulations to The People's Cube, who won a teeshirt for Red Square's entry on behalf of The Kollektive in Breitbart's Memehunter contest. (Note that his is the only winning entry containing a ThePeople'sCube.com watermark.)

Scroll down to the final few paragraphs and read what Breitbart had to say about it.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... t-winners/

John Francois Kerry has the hat, but Komrade Red Square has the tee shirt.

Breitbart wrote:In this case, a winning spot for @ThePeoplesCube whose work below was courageous in that it said, “I read Breitbart. Breitbart gives out t-shirts. If I show Breitbart that I read Breitbart, I might get a t-shirt.” That level of sycophancy is something we respond very well to here at Breitbart. @ThePeoplesCube, it worked. The t-shirt is on the way.

This Breitbart's award ceremony was courageous in that it said, “I read The People's Cube. The People's Cube is the mother of all websites. If I show The People's Cube that I read The People's Cube, I might bask in its glory.” That level of sycophancy is something we respond very well to here at The People's Cube. @Breitbart, it worked. Prepare for glory.

All that is left is for Breitbart to open the Yellow Pages, find The People's Cube street address, and mail us a token of their gratitude. I hope they don't mail it to the Empire State Building, that was our old address prior to the upgrade.

Be sure to wear shades when beholding all this glory, comrades. Congratulations, Red Square.

Red Square wrote:
9/17/2022, 11:11 am
Breitbart wrote: In this case, a winning spot for @ThePeoplesCube whose work below was courageous in that it said, “I read Breitbart. Breitbart gives out t-shirts. If I show Breitbart that I read Breitbart, I might get a t-shirt.” That level of sycophancy is something we respond very well to here at Breitbart. @ThePeoplesCube, it worked. The t-shirt is on the way.
Breitbart's poor choice of one word made them look bad. If they'd only chosen "bluntness" instead of "sycophancy," they would have looked good. If they thought they were being funny, they failed. My advice to them is to leave the funny to the professionals and get familiar with a good dictionary.

In the interest of equality, there will be a roster for who gets to wear the shirt on what day, sign-up on the clipboard by the shovel racks here at tractor barn #2.

Yet another award-winning year for Comrade Direktor and the Cube, Most Equal, and big attaboy!

I read the first two paragraphs and then asked myself "There are rules?" My brain shut down after that. I think I had a stroke. I had a friend suggest to me that maybe I should run for the Senate. I don't think she really likes me.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
9/18/2022, 3:29 pm
I read the first two paragraphs and then asked myself "There are rules?" My brain shut down after that. I think I had a stroke. I had a friend suggest to me that maybe I should run for the Senate. I don't think she really likes me.

Imagine a world in which rules applied. Where an artist/activist following them could make a master cultural statement capable of shifting the culture's perception of America, and get a t-shirt, too.

Where even a Kangaroo should run (HOP? KICK BOX!) to the Senate.

Glad to hear/read your brain restarted.

Question to Red Square

Will meme be available for commercial profit at People's Store? Mugs? Magnets? Marxmas Ornaments?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/18/2022, 7:59 pm
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
9/18/2022, 3:29 pm
Glad to hear/read your brain restarted.
Ahh....that's not guaranteed or assured. I do, however, appreciate your confidence.

Margaritas. Apparently my brain still has some functions.