Nancy Pelosi Statement on Husband Paul's DUI Arrest.

Pelosi_Vodka.jpg

My husband Paul's unfortunate encounter with Napa police was entirely due to Russian vodka. Russia is the greatest threat to Our Democracy™ since January the 6th, 2021. We need to ban all Russian vodka.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/30/2022, 12:09 am
My husband Paul's unfortunate encounter with Napa police was entirely due to Russian vodka. Russia is the greatest threat to Our Democracy™ since January the 6th, 2021. We need to ban all Russian vodka.

There's always Novi Xampshir vodka, Comrade Pelosi.

BEET ROOT VODKA.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/30/2022, 6:46 am

There's always Novi Xampshir vodka, Comrade Pelosi.

Here is a link to that distillery
http://tamworthdistilling.com/spirits/art-in-the-age-series/beet-root/

On a side note: I seem to remember seeing real-life (not Photoshopped) images on Al Gore's wonderful Internet showing Nancy Pelosi drinking. I looked for one this morning and didn't see any.

"We’re particularly proud that this spirit was the recipient of a Double Gold Medal (Best in Category) at the 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition."

Comrades

I see this as a minor incident and not news at all. Comrade Nanski's Husband must be forgiven and given the benefit of the doubt because, well, he's Comrade Nanski's Husband. We must approach this with much understanding and CompassionateTM concern.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

The car accident he caused is not mentioned. The Porsche (a people's car for sure) will be in the shop for a while having the evidence destroyed being cleaned.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
5/30/2022, 8:16 am
On a side note: I seem to remember seeing real-life...images...showing Nancy Pelosi drinking. I looked for one this morning and didn't see any.

She was probably busy consulting with her advisors.
7297377110.jpg

Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/30/2022, 10:36 am
Comrades

I see this as a minor incident and not news at all. Comrade Nanski's Husband must be forgiven and given the benefit of the doubt because, well, he's Comrade Nanski's Husband. We must approach this with much understanding and CompassionateTM concern.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

I concur, Comrade Chicago. If I was her husband, I'd probably be very drunk, too.

5/30/2022, 12:43 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/30/2022, 10:36 am
Comrades

I remain
Dr. Chicago
I concur, Comrade Chicago. If I was her husband, I'd probably be very drunk, too.

Comrade Marsupial

Da!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/30/2022, 12:22 pm
On a side note: I seem to remember seeing real-life...images...showing Nancy Pelosi drinking. I looked for one this morning and didn't see any.

She was probably busy consulting with her advisors.

Ernest and Julio G, Jack D, Johnny W, Jim B; all qualified experts in everything Nanski is truly concerned about, short of what Ben and Jerry provide as consultants on occasion.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
5/30/2022, 5:05 pm
Has this been “fact checked?” 😁
No. We're going to need a Special Counsel™ investigation of Russian vodka to ascertain the truth. The investigation starts at 8pm behind Tractor Barn #2. Make sure you bring your Porsches. We can't have a proper investigation without evidence of some kind, even if it's manufactured. I'm sure it'll take us, at least, two years for us to figure this out. And a lot of Russian vodka. We have to be meticulous and devastated dedicated. Our Democracy™ is at stake.

Joe Biden said "Democracy Has Never Been Good"

5/31/2022, 6:20 am

Comrades

How did we get so lucky? Comrade Joe was the perfect selection by the PartyTM to be the face of the Presidency. Talk about useful idiots. All we have to do is herd him here and there and pump him full of amphetamines before public appearances and when he crashes, cart him off to Delaware for some intense vitamin therapy at his basement clinic. And as things go to shit, we can blame it all on this old senile fool's incompetence. How did we get so lucky?

Now, I must get back to work. It was a long warm weekend here in the Windy City and the morgue is packed. Gun restrictions here are indeed having their desired effect.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

The wonderful thing about Our (The Party's™) Democracy™ is that it's entirely undemocratic. Every election, including Party™ elections, is rigged in favour of The Party™. Comrade Biden, unfortunately for The Party™, said the quiet part out loud, in public, once again. This is the problem with JiffyLobos. Sometimes they can have adverse side effects, particularly on those who weren't very capable of thought in the first place.

Wow.  Such an eloquent wordsmith.  Biden's "gaffes" fumbles, mumbles stumbles and overall expressive quadriplegia don't seem to worry anyone but those capable of critical thought.  Thoughts?

Comrades

Nanski has spoken and, like a good PartyTM member, she was not shy about throwing her husband under the bus. Who among us hasn't throw a family member under the bus to save our own asses help pave the way to The Glorious World of Next Tuesday? What a selfless act by our very own Comrade Nanski. We can all learn by her example.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/31/2022, 2:54 pm
Comrades

Nanski has spoken and, like a good PartyTM member, she was not shy about throwing her husband under the bus. Who among us hasn't throw a family member under the bus to save our own asses help pave the way to The Glorious World of Next Tuesday? What a selfless act by our very own Comrade Nanski. We can all learn by her example.

I remain
Dr. Chicago
Indeed, comrade. It's important to throw people under the bus, from time to time. It's for The Children™.

Image Sorry, but after I wrote my last comment, I saw this and I couldn't stop laughing. The Babylon Bee does incredible work and a great service to the nation.

Image Comrades

The editorial board of the Babylon Bee must be denounced as thought criminals!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

5/31/2022, 3:05 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
Comrades

I remain
Dr. Chicago
Indeed, comrade. It's important to throw people under the bus, from time to time. It's for The Children™.

Yes Comrade

For The Children™

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
Comrades

I remain
Dr. Chicago

It’s not like Nanski needed Paul, anyway. Her contacts made Paul rich enough that divvying up The Pelosi Family assets would still allow Nanski to buy Florida retirement property with lower taxes. So what if Paul is Nanski’s last speed bump impediment on her way out of San Francisco.

Come on, man...

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/1/2022, 11:18 am
6/1/2022, 7:59 am

Comrade Colonel Ape

Thank you for illustrating, literally, why we must treat Comrade Nanski's Husband's situation with as much caring and compassion that we in the Kollective can muster. You're contribution to The Party™ has been noted with much appreciation.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/30/2022, 6:46 am

Here is a link to that distillery
http://tamworthdistilling.com/spirits/a ... beet-root/

On a side note: I seem to remember seeing real-life (not Photoshopped) images on Al Gore's wonderful Internet showing Nancy Pelosi drinking. I looked for one this morning and didn't see any.
Somewhat ironic to me that this USSA beet vodka producer is named Tamworth. Tamworth is the name of a city in a central part of the state of New South Wales, Australia, and is considered the "Nashville of Australia". We all know what Subversives™ those country music fans are.

Oh for Christ's sake, I would have to be half in the bag if I found that sleeping next to me in the morning.

trashmouth wrote:
6/2/2022, 2:52 pm
Oh for Christ's sake, I would have to be half in the bag if I found that sleeping next to me in the morning.

You give yourself too much credit, comrade. You're a little too arrogant and self important.

Half? C'mon man! Seriously? Only half? The Party™ does not recommend half-assed half measures. A dedicated Party™ member goes all in.