The People's News #198, SEP 20

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

IF DEMOCRATS RETAIN SENATE AND CONGRESS AFTER MIDTERMS, THEY WILL DUMP BIDEN, SKIP THE 2024 ELECTIONS AND INSTALL THEIR TOP CHOICE AS THE NEXT (AND LAST) PRESIDENT:

‘pelipsky’s brain was washed, but the Red Square stain is still there.

As proof, ‘pelipsky is going to raise paw and ask, “Why are citizens of The People’s Paradise of Venezuela walking away from Venezuela to be collected in USSA’s illegal immigrant trash can?”

That Red Square stain is indelible.

Comrade

People's News is most welcome. There is no better way to start the day than with Party™ approved News. How else would we know how to think?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

NOTE: "Congress" means both the Senate and House, not just the House

Duke of URL wrote:
9/20/2022, 12:14 pm
Note: While that's true, "Congress" is often used to distinguish the House of Representatives from the Senate when speaking of both in the same sentence, especially before midterm elections. 
It's also shorter than writing "both houses of Congress," just like it's shorter to write, "This is only Duke of URL's 4th post since 2016," than it is to write, "This is only Duke of URL's fourth post since two thousand and sixteen."     

Duke of URL wrote:

Wait, 'pelipsky thought congress meant something Bill Clinton didn't do, not ever!, not at one time, ever, did.

Duke of URL wrote:

Comrade Duke, Duke, Duke of Url

Thank you for clarifying this. There are indeed 2 houses of Congress, but forgive the proles for their confusion as it appears to many that the houses act as one to fleece for the benefit of The People™ regardless of which "party" controls either house.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
9/20/2022, 7:24 pm
Duke of URL wrote:

Comrade Duke, Duke, Duke of Url

Thank you for clarifying this. There are indeed 2 houses of Congress, but forgive the proles for their confusion as it appears to many that the houses act as one to fleece for the benefit of The People™ regardless of which "party" controls either house.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Ahhh! I hadn't considered that. Thank you, Doctor. Should I report for my lobotomy
Next Tuesday?

Comrade Dukes

JiffyLobo is closed on Tuesdays in preparation and anticipation of The Glorious World to come. Monday is your best bet as the wait isn't too bad. Avoid Thursdays as the waiting room is packed and the wait is exceedingly long. It seems even longer because the TV is always set on a continuous loop of the day's episode of The View.

I remain
Dr. Chicago