The People's News #200, SEP 22

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

For the curious, the word is ДЫМВИЦ.

Comrade Colonel

Congratulations on your 200th edition of the People's News. I know much work is put into each publication.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
9/22/2022, 3:31 pm
Comrade Colonel

Congratulations on your 200th edition of the People's News. I know much work is put into each publication.

I remain
Dr. Chicago
Thank you, Comrade. It might have been better but I got a vary late start. Then I became suspicious about the headline story and had to consult multiple sources until I found that it was not as my first source painted it, so I had to do last-minute changes.
(I still wonder if anyone noticed how I doctored the Russian recruitment billboard in yesterday's issue.)

Colonel O,

I'd say my russian is rusty, but that would imply I understand a word (letter?) of it. Please elucidate.

And please accept congratulations for 200 issues of a must read daily. It is much appreciated in the hills (ok, on THIS hill at least) of Bernmontistan.

Superb TPN edition.

Raises paw for thinking out loud ——but does the Newsom human compost idea mean The Green River Killer was just ahead of his time?

I find the idea of composting the proles offensive.
We could process their bodies to provide food for the next generation of proles!
In case we run out of cockroach milk and beetle soup...

Cheers, I'm off to drink 2015 rioja reserva in my dacha! Saving the world with leftism is hard work, you know.

Minitrue wrote:
9/23/2022, 4:48 pm
Cheers, I'm off to drink 2015 rioja reserva in my dacha! Saving the world with leftism is hard work, you know.

Comrade

Don't I know it. I'm up to my elbows in reserve ballots and registration forms here at the morgue. November is coming. Tis the season to be busy.

I remain
Dr. Chicago