Election Complaint Complaint

I'll be so glad when people stop being miserable over the election. There are so many things much more enjoyable to talk about. I'm very much looking forward to the complete collapse of civilization so I don't have to have these conversations anymore. Then we can talk about sex.

Sex....Or, what we’re going to trap for dinner.

Either/or. Possibly both. It depends on how one identifies. Either way, we're screwed.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/15/2022, 4:21 am
I am very lucky to have a squirrel catching dog so I don't have to trap dinner.
I only have to give the command, "Go fetch me a squirrel, baby girl" and there she goes. If they manage to make it up a tree, she will bark them out.
Parboil, flour and fry, make some gravy and biscuits........yum....yum......country folks can survive.

(Guess it's ok to talk about this subject since Captain Craptek doesn't seem to be around.)

Mystery item No. 1

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
11/15/2022, 4:06 am
I'll be so glad when people stop being miserable over the election. There are so many things much more enjoyable to talk about. I'm very much looking forward to the complete collapse of civilization so I don't have to have these conversations anymore. Then we can talk about sex.

Comrades

Elections... Just let the Party select the winners. That way there's no need to complain and no reason to worry

I remain
Dr. Chicago.

Comrades, enough, we need to focus on the next election. Purchase your T-shirt and send all money,
preferably in large unmarked denominations,
to TFX crypto invisible, Delaware, MD
.....agents know what zip to affix. 

t shirt biden fetteman 2024.jpg

Trashmouth!!

‘pelipsky just saw vision of trained battalions of vote harvesters wearing your T-Shirt. Forget private sector crapitalism! That’s just satisfying one customer at a timing, thinking. The real payoff comes through State Intervention! Plus all the Gen Z ballot harvesters have a cool uniform to wear out in the ballot fields in need of tending.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
11/15/2022, 5:01 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
I only have to give the command, "Go fetch me a squirrel, baby girl" and there she goes. If they manage to make it up a tree, she will bark them out.
Parboil, flour and fry, make some gravy and biscuits........yum....yum......country folks can survive.

(Guess it's ok to talk about this subject since Captain Craptek doesn't seem to be around.)

Mystery item No. 1

‘pelipsky saw an opossum in the front yard a couple of evenings ago. At first, ‘pelipsky was taken aback to know the opossum wasn’t the backyard critter from the past, no more. Then wondered how Granny cooked her ‘possum when she lived in Beverly Hills.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522552/

Comrades

T-Shirts and opossums, eh?

However, The Party™ does not wish for you to fake your death. You are needed to register the unfaked dead and to cast their ballots in order to save Democracy™.

GWONT!

I remain
Dr Chicago

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/15/2022, 12:48 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Mystery item No. 1

‘pelipsky saw an opossum in the front yard a couple of evenings ago. At first, ‘pelipsky was taken aback to know the opossum wasn’t the backyard critter from the past, no more. Then wondered how Granny cooked her ‘possum when she lived in Beverly Hills.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522552/

Tastes just like chicken, so I've heard.

Tastes just like chicken, so I've heard.....

so does that claim match the Republican leadership?

I believe it does but I'm no Expert™. We have to follow the Science™.

trashmouth wrote:
11/15/2022, 1:23 pm

Stick to the opossum....fake meat is stooping Waaay too low, Trashmouth. You’re an American, comrade.

11/15/2022, 1:56 pm
I believe it does but I'm no Expert™. We have to follow the Science™.

That, and a good dry rub before grilling.

I've never tried that. Is that better than an epsom salt bath?

11/15/2022, 1:09 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/15/2022, 12:48 pm

Tastes just like chicken, so I've heard.
It's greasier.

trashmouth wrote:

Nothing is greasier than the Republican leadership.

11/15/2022, 7:04 pm
trashmouth wrote:

Apparently, you've never had to deal with Oregon's medical system or Oregon auto mechanics. Those people lather up with grease.

11/15/2022, 9:30 pm
11/15/2022, 7:04 pm
trashmouth wrote:

Apparently, you've never had to deal with Oregon's medical system or Oregon auto mechanics. Those people lather up with grease.
No. I have never had to deal with that as I have never visited Oregon. I am sure, however, that we could swap similar state stories about the greasiness of our state representatives. Over a drink at the tracktor barn of your choice.

I'm not sure where you live, Comrade Clara, but with the price of fuel these days, tractor barns are difficult to reach. Street corners are easier.

Dr. Chicago wrote:
11/15/2022, 1:03 pm
Comrades

However, The Party™ does not wish for you to fake your death. You are needed to register the unfaked dead and to cast their ballots in order to save Democracy™.

GWONT!

I remain
Dr Chicago

Bet this guy is wearing a “Live Ugly” opossum under shirt.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/16/2022, 7:59 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:
11/15/2022, 1:03 pm
Comrades

GWONT!

I remain
Dr Chicago

Bet this guy is wearing a “Live Ugly” opossum under shirt.

Comrade Horned Hare

Everyone knows that turtles and opossums are natures strongest allies.

I remain
Dr. Chicago.

I didn't know that. The things you learn on TPC.

11/16/2022, 11:11 am
I didn't know that. The things you learn on TPC.

Comrade

I'm shocked that you didn't since you are a cousin to North America's only marsupial. I suppose that roos, wombats, koala's etc. in Australia don't ally themselves with the armored amphibious warrior race called turtles. That is not the case in the Americas.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

No, comrade. Things in the water tend to eat land lubbers, in Australia. Come to think of it, things on the land do that, too.

11/16/2022, 1:12 pm
No, comrade. Things in the water tend to eat land lubbers, in Australia. Come to think of it, things on the land do that, too.

image.jpg

I watched the first episode of Rogue Warriors last night and Stirling was at a bar in Cairo and a couple of Aussies came in and almost got into a fight after he said that Australia was made by a crazy person. Only one episode in and I'm enjoying it. It's made by the people who did Peaky Blinders so I know the series will be decent. Besides how can you mess up a series about the beginnings of the SAS. Soundtrack is good too. A liberal use of early Bonn Scott AC/DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PlJ-ISm3Pk&ab_channel=RottenTomatoesTV

image.jpg

The SAS are bad arses. Both British and Australian. They could take on any of the American Special Forces. There was a story I read about the Aussie SAS, way behind enemy lines in western Iraq, during the 2nd Iraq war, capturing a mobile Scud missile launcher and firing the missile on an Iraqi position. The Aussie SAS helped out a lot in Afghanistan, too.

RE: The SAS are bad arses. Both British and Australian. They could take on any of the American Special Forces.

Back in it's day, the Rhodesian SAS was nothing to sneeze at either.

The Bush War was sold to us as some sort of race war - it wasn't. It was a fight against a Communist-backed insurgency, and The Peanut Farmer and Andrew Young ostracized and abandoned them.

It's not considered politically correct, but "Make Zimbabwe Rhodesia Again"

I don't know anything about it other than they were stealing farm land off white farmers and giving it to black people who had no idea how to farm and then their economy collapsed. I used to know somebody from Zimbabwe, when I was living in London, England. We called him Jim from Zim. I worked for him for a little while. He had an office cleaning business and had a lot of good contracts. I sure learned how to clean windows doing that.

11/16/2022, 4:25 pm
The SAS are bad arses. Both British and Australian. They could take on any of the American Special Forces.

DON'T
Army-Cartoon-clipart-Soldier,-Army,-Font,-transparent-clip-art.jpg
Bet your life on it, comrade.

They often work together and there is great comradery between them. They are all elite and have great respect for each other. It's a good thing they are allies. They also compete. They all have high regard for themselves and their skills. They all are the most highly trained soldiers in the world. Numbers may be different but skills are not. No other nations have better trained soldiers. It's something special about the relationship between the 3 nations.