Breaking: Joe Biden Upset There Were No Children Present For Today's Easter Egg Hunt.

The White House -- Anonymous staffers have revealed that President* Joe Biden was infuriated that nobody organized to have children at the White House for today's Easter egg hunt.

Biden was yelling at staff that they were completely incompetent and telling them that he would "take them outside" and threatened to do push ups with some of them.

Biden, apparently, told one senior staffer that, if he couldn't have children sitting on his knee so he could sniff their hair, the senior staffer would be fired, sources said.

Sources added that this has created a climate of fear and anxiety amongst White House staff as nobody knows the next time Biden will explode in incoherent ramblings. "We're to afraid to tell him it's Thanksgiving Day. We don't know what he might do," said one source, "It was frightening!"

If only that paper were commercially available...

Comrade Toohey, there are enough capitalist papers out there writing fiction. Here at The People's Cube we give The Current Truth™ away for free, as The Collective™ demands.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/25/2022, 5:55 am
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
11/24/2022, 10:29 pm

This reminds me of that time I saw a photo of a display, in a Japanese department store window, of Santa Claus nailed to a cross.

11/25/2022, 11:53 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/25/2022, 5:55 am
11/24/2022, 10:29 pm

This reminds me of that time I saw a photo of a display, in a Japanese department store window, of Santa Claus nailed to a cross.

The Japanese cultural appropriated pinnacle of disinformation. Seems somethink got lost in translation, but crucifying the innocent sort of works in the whole Christmas Story narrative.

As middle school remedial reading teacher, Bart Simpson—-“I’m an underachiever, and proud of it.” was a constant threat to ‘pelipsky’s sanity. After giving up teaching for Lent, a stint in Hong Kong readjusted ‘pelipsky’s mind, yet again. Hubalopelipsky worked 12 hour rolling shifts editing video content for satellite tv, which left ‘pelipsky at such a loss to pass time, occasionally “The Simpson’s” was viewed on one of two Anglomerican tv channels. It was then, sitting hostage couch potato’s, in a vast sea of 30 floor tower apartment complexes, the epiphany hit ‘pelipsky —- Homer was the wheelbarrow pusher carting the Collective to Gulag.

Just think of Homer Simpson informing the CCP about Amerikkkan culture. No wonder Hunter Biden’s laptop must be Russian Disinformation. That laptop is irrefutable proof The Biden Family is Xi’s owned Amerikkkan “Simpson’s“ animated cartoon being re-broadcast across the Collective’s genetically modified fruited plain.