Eco-Alarmists Frightening Children

House Democrat Whip Katherine Clark's statement:
AAA1.jpg
(Of course, she takes no responsibility for her bad parenting)

Her traumatized child:
AAA2 copy.jpg

Her child's nightmare:
AAA3.jpg

CLICK ME TO READ ABOUT IT

Meanwhile, polar bears are doing just fine:
polar-bears-vw0915.jpg

CLICK ME TO READ ABOUT ECO-ALARMISM SCARING KIDS

Just a friendly reminder, kids: trust the Science™
TrustTheScience.jpg

'pelipsky followed the instructions and clicked to read about eco-alarmism scaring The Children™. Where is Hillary Clinton and Donna Shalalalalala and the Children's Defense Fund when needed now, more than ever? Right there, on their .org it says:
The Children’s Defense Fund is fighting to make
sure every child in America has what they need to thrive.

The polar bears thrive better than The Children™. How is this even possible in this day and disinformation age? Incoming ---is that some sort of war trigger word?? ---House Democrat Whip Katherine Clark must be class action suit sued by her middle child. There's probably a whole bunch of Amerikkka's middle children unable to thrive as well as a polar bear. Is this a future real adults want The Children™ to grow up in?? The irresponsible behavior of adults/parents is what's causing The Children™ to accept less thriving than that of polar bears!

This is so wrong!! What are these .org people good for if they can't/won't protect The Children's thrive factor? 'pelipsky hears, "Nothing."

What happened to The Good Old Days, when kids were scared OF the Polar Bears, not FOR them?

Nowadays we have "Bi-Polar" Bears......."Living in the Arctic really SUCKS......because it's GREAT!!!"

My goodness people what will it take to wake you up? Children having nightmares is all the proof anyone should need that me and my friends like Katherine Clark should have complete totalitarian control over every aspect of society.

hdr22 wrote:
12/7/2022, 4:51 pm
My goodness people what will it take to wake you up? Children having nightmares is all the proof anyone should need that me and my friends like Katherine Clark should have complete totalitarian control over every aspect of society.

Yes! How can we achieve full GWONT if Amerikkkan middle children are afraid the world is going to end before next Tuesday? No! The Clark family should fear a night arrest by Comrade R.O.C.K. for the purpose of volunteering for old potato harvest in frozen Siberia. All whimpering about eco-alarmism and the end of the world would cease its caterwauling of disinformation clogging up Congress. A few years digging for old potatoes will get Amerikkkan families’ minds focused on what really natters —- Next Tuesday.