Facebook page dedicated to Ukraine

Pssst!  Comrades, I have created a Facebook page dedicated to supporting Ukraine in the Russo-Ukraine War.  Whoa, did I say "war"?  Looks like I'll be studying Russian in an immersive environment for the next ten years.

Anyway, there will be regular updates from informed news sources I've followed for the last several months.  The general objectives are...
  1. Provide accurate information about the conflict
  2. Continue to make the case for America's support for the war effort
  3. Expose Russian propaganda talking points and ill informed reporting that are eroding support for the war
Part of my motivation is that support for the war is becoming tribal and some conservatives feel they must reflexively oppose the war to prove their opposition to the Democrats.  I could say more, and I will on that page, but the short version is that Ukraine is preventing a direct confrontation between NATO and Russia, and their cause is as just as our Revolution.

To fast track your being accepted as a member, if we're not already friends on Facebook, message me when you sign up with something Cubical like, "Oleg sent me," or "I serve His Equalness™ and the Working People™," or "I am here on behalf of the Toiling Masses™," or "Я русский шпион™," or, well, you get the idea.

See you there!

Слава Богу
Слава Україні
Героям слава

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
1/6/2023, 11:20 am
To fast track your being accepted as a member, if we're not already friends on Facebook, message me when you sign up with something Cubical like, "Oleg sent me," or "I serve His Equalness™ and the Working People™," or "I am here on behalf of the Toiling Masses™," or "Я русский шпион™," or, well, you get the idea.

Will this do?
Red Square wrote:
12/24/2022, 1:17 pm
...I suggest to avoid this topic altogether, and return to it after the war is over and all the emotional bogus points dissolve into nothingness from whence they came.

Joined. With a picture explaining why that support is needed.

Comrade Al-Blogunov,

I do not use Fayez-buq at all, but I do extend wishes of most equality in your endeavors to raise awareness.

Go team, Go!

Ivan

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
1/6/2023, 2:51 pm
Comrade Al-Blogunov,

I do not use Fayez-buq at all, but I do extend wishes of most equality in your endeavors to raise awareness.

Go team, Go!

Ivan
You sure?  I'll clear the LZ.