The Passion of Joe of Arc

passion of joe of arc.jpg

With it's stunning camera work and striking composition Biden Enterprise's The Passion of Joe of Arc convinced the world that movies could be art. Perhaps the greatest performance ever recorded on film the young 80 year-old virgin maiden of Scranton Joe of Arc who died for God and America is an incomparable unforgettable performance. The trial of Joe of Arc and her torment by her captors is dramatized as it actually happened. "Why do you wear men's clothes and why are you married to Alice Cooper?" Her captors prod at her trial. "Because I am a virgin and a soldier." She cries. "I knew you before you were a virgin." Snaps one of her accusers. "And before he was a woman as well." Snaps another. "This isn't going to save you from selling secrets to the Chinese, Joe." 

"I am a martyr. Burn me at the stake," she pleads. And once done the nation turns on her murderers the Republican Party and pushes them into the sea never to set foot in America again.

The story of the Patron Saint of America Joe of Arc has never been so beautifully told.

Sounds compelling, comrade. What it compels is an altogether different subject. Knowing somebody before they are a virgin is certainly something that Science™ should investigate. It's quite an intriguing hypotheses.

Comrade choir director, Margaret, you are a modern day TPC Churchill. Truly, Joe of Arc is burned.