Thomas Sowell vs. Nikole Hannah-Jones

I have only read three of Sowell's books and have only seen snippets of Komrad Hannah Jones' true history of Amerikkka's founding, the 1619 Project.  Those snippets are enough to tell me that Nikole would crush Sowell in a debate.  If I were rich (which I chose not to be, so as to remain in good TPC standing), I would offer each $1,000, 000 to do a public debate.  Of course Sowell, being the unintellectual coward he is, would probably still decline.   

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/11/2023, 4:16 pm

I have only read three of Sowell's books and have only seen snippets of Komrad Hannah Jones' true history of Amerikkka's founding, the 1619 Project.  Those snippets are enough to tell me that Nikole what crush Sowell in a debate.  If I were rich (which I chose not to be, so as to remain in good TCP standing), I would offer each $1,000, 000 to do a public debate.  Of course Sowell, being the unintellectual coward he is, would probably still decline.   
Of course you know, Comrade, that Thomas Sowell retired a few years ago. Still, if he were here he might say...

Sowell.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/11/2023, 4:27 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/11/2023, 4:16 pm

I have only read three of Sowell's books and have only seen snippets of Komrad Hannah Jones' true history of Amerikkka's founding, the 1619 Project.  Those snippets are enough to tell me that Nikole what crush Sowell in a debate.  If I were rich (which I chose not to be, so as to remain in good TCP standing), I would offer each $1,000, 000 to do a public debate.  Of course Sowell, being the unintellectual coward he is, would probably still decline.   
Of course you know, Comrade, that Thomas Sowell retired a few years ago. Still, if he were here he might say...

Spot on Colonel O.  Sowell. What a rube.

It was once posited that ‘pelipsky might be a racist for reading Thomas Sowell. The rest of the crowd who did not know who Thomas Sowell was, just took it on advisement to never find out.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/11/2023, 7:26 pm
It was once posited that ‘pelipsky might be a racist for reading Thomas Sowell. The rest of the crowd who did not know who Thomas Sowell was, just took it on advisement to never find out.
They must have been Keynesian Modern Monetary Theory economists.

"Other than being black..."

What more do you need anymore?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/11/2023, 11:29 pm
"Other than being black..."

What more do you need anymore?

It goes without saying.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/11/2023, 7:59 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/11/2023, 7:26 pm
They must have been Keynesian Modern Monetary Theory economists.

Just friendly abuse of authoritarian power anti-intellectuals.

In real life, I'm a huge fan of Sowell Power.  If this woman were the least bit curious about Sowell's expertise in history, economics, and philosophy, there are plenty of books and YouTube videos to check out.  Maybe she did look at one, was confronted with facts, and determined that Sowell was misinformed, or worse yet, held a different opinion.

I believe we could run our economy on the renewable and sustainable wisdom of Sowell Power.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
2/14/2023, 11:14 am
In real life, I'm a huge fan of Sowell Power.  If this woman were the least bit curious about Sowell's expertise in history, economics, and philosophy, there are plenty of books and YouTube videos to check out.  Maybe she did look at one, was confronted with facts, and determined that Sowell was misinformed, or worse yet, held a different opinion.

It’s coming up on 30 years since ‘pelipsky shoveled into being a potential racist for bringing up Sowell Power to the Statified class. What is age of our stale and very Statified Nicole Hannah-Jones? If she understood Sowell Power, she wouldn’t be so in the dark as she is.

To requote Colonel O’s Sowell Power
Statification is subsidized housing for morally insane ideas to become entrenched within members of Statification Institutes.

What is Mother Land difference between out of touch Czar, and an out of touch with the absolutes of reality Amerikkkan Statificated, Nicole Hannah-Jones?

Be your inner comrade and demand Sowell Power for your Collective, NOW! Start making sense through getting your Statificationed schools hooked up to Sowell Power.

Long live TPC RED Revolution!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/14/2023, 1:55 pm
Be your inner comrade and demand Sowell Power for your Collective, NOW! Start making sense through getting your Statificationed schools hooked up to Sowell Power.

Long live TPC RED Revolution!
24 hours later...
Tucker2NITE.jpg