Frank Luke Would Be SOOOO Proud!

Pico balloon threat.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed and I Hope Amused Komrads,

The sudden rush of stories of our valiant People's Air Force Fighter Pilots protecting us from the hostile menace got my attention.  The Fighter Pilots are sure to be awarded the people's Air Medal with a V device for their courageous exploits. 

I have been waiting for someone to find evil KKKapitalists behind this aerial invasion.  Firing a missile that costs about $450,000 at a balloon that costs about $12 must be what is meant when our military betters refer to asymmetrical conflict.   These articles may shed some light on this threat to the USSA:

=omeda|0129D1634801B4T]Hobby Group Wonders if F-22 Shot Down Its Missing Balloon

Bill Brown, WB8ELK: Master of High-Altitude Balloon Projects

How can The State allow individuals to launch research balloons that weigh less than 6 pounds?  What kind of anarchistic madness is this?

Suffering from a case of the vapors in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

PS.  I denounce myself for including part of the URL in the title of the first link. 

Red Salmon wrote:
2/17/2023, 5:16 pm
PS.  I denounce myself for including part of the URL in the title of the first link. 
?????????
In the time you took to write that you could have edited it out.
?????????

If you really want to confuse the Biden administration buy a bunch of balloons at the park and let 'em go.

Frank Luke, the Arizona Balloon Buster. Amazing what you remember from reading C. B. Colby books in the third grade.

Margaret wrote:
2/17/2023, 6:38 pm
laugh gulag (1).jpg
If you really want to confuse the Biden administration buy a bunch of balloons at the park and let 'em go.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
2/18/2023, 1:41 am
Frank Luke, the Arizona Balloon Buster. Amazing what you remember from reading C. B. Colby books in the third grade.
THIS ONE was my favorite.
colbystrangely-431990280.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel Obyezyana,

I still have my copy.  The Balls Of Clay fascinated me as a child.  I was forever suggesting we vacation in Florida in the area where there are cliffs along the beach.  I was so gullible.

A quick reread tonight is in order.

Red Salmon