Notable/Quotable: Biden: From each according to his abilities to each according to his needs.

Notwithstanding the implied Marxism in Biden's tweet but 8% of say a few million or a few tens of millions is a lot more than gets wrung out in taxes of $80,000 or so.

You said it, Choir Director Margaret.

That’s why taxing the tips of these degenerate, oligarchs escaping poverty for themselves, dare think they can escape the Biden IRS through guilt tips left for The Workers who served them something demeaning, like breakfast, or something, is so important. With Biden and his administration making all the decisions, that $5.00 tip could help replace the 400k sidewinder missiles fired at $10 hobby balloons. These will be good, government jobs! Back Better by taxing The Rich tips, first. Those tips are belong to Joe’s America, now.

The Biden IRS has put a cracked up team to hunt down the Unreported Tip Connection; bringing that stolen money into Biden’s Budget projections to restock $400k sidewinder missiles just used to protect American interests from balloons. Turn in your unjustified tips from The Rich, immediately.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23476.html

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/19/2023, 4:32 pm

The Biden IRS has put a cracked up team to hunt down the Unreported Tip Connection; bringing that stolen money into Biden’s Budget projections to restock $400k sidewinder missiles just used to protect American interests from balloons. Turn in your unjustified tips from The Rich, immediately.

Young people might be surprised to know that it was only a few short decades ago that tips were considered gifts (not income) and weren’t taxed. We should go back to that.

Margaret wrote:
2/19/2023, 7:59 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/19/2023, 4:32 pm

Young people might be surprised to know that it was only a few short decades ago that tips were considered gifts (not income) and weren’t taxed. We should go back to that.

You crazy old people always saying America made more sense back in the past. Tips as untaxable gifts…. Only Hunter gets that kind of artistic tax break.

This reminds me of a post-Soviet joke, when in the 1990s two former classmates meet in the street and go for drinks to catch up.

The first one, a former A student, looks rather shabby. He says, "I'm now a university professor, but despite my vast knowledge in mathematics I can barely make ends meet."

The second one, a former D student, drives a Porsche. He says, "I'm now a respected businessman. I buy cigarettes in Turkey for one dollar a pack, and sell them here for three dollars a pack. And then I live off these two percent."

Biden is like that second classmate. He doesn't know math, but he did well living off the ten percent for the Big Guy.

Red Square wrote:
2/20/2023, 12:42 pm

The second one, a former D student, drives a Porsche. He says, "I'm now a respected businessman. I buy cigarettes in Turkey for one dollar a pack, and sell them here for three dollars a pack. And then I live off these two percent."[/indentr]

Biden is like that second classmate. He doesn't know math, but he did well living off the ten percent for the Big Guy.

With headlines in the news like Zero students proficient in math in 23 Baltimore schools, test results reveal sociopaths like Biden are obviously having a field-day with their BS.

Comrades, comrades. Remember the teachers are being paid by The Party™ to do The Party's™ work. They should not ever be taxed. Only The Rich™ billionaire servers' tips should be taxed. After all, only billionaires can afford to tip. It's not a tax on servers. It's a tax on billionaires. Everyone must pay their fair share.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/20/2023, 3:10 pm
Everyone must pay their fair share.

He who does not pay his fair share does not eat!

Comrade Otis wrote:
2/20/2023, 5:13 pm

He who does not pay his fair share does not eat!
A-A 2023-02-21 at 12.18.22 PM.jpg
A-A 2023-02-21 at 12.19.38 PM.jpg