Earth's Inner Core Reversing Its Spin

The rotation of Earth's molten iron inner core may be slowing and preparing to change its spin from counterclockwise to clockwise.

In saner times it would have been widely accepted as part of a roughly 70-year cycle. But no, in our times hotter heads must prevail, predict catastrophe and blame it all one the one thing that rules them all: CLIMATE CHANGE.

[CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]
Core reversal.jpg

Scientists have changed, too, because they now follow The Science™ instead of some obsolete scientific method created by old White European men who used racist mathematics and colonial pre-modern deductive reasoning.

Up can be down, dark can be light, male can be female—anything is possible if enough scientists agree. Rather than presenting tested scientific proof, these new rubber-stamped PhDs rely on consensus.

As we know, consensus—like pure democracy—is simply mob rule of a majority over a minority, and a mob of half-wits is an idiocracy.

I denounce all of this accusatory hate-speech. The earth is trans-rotational and if you don't like it, we're ALL going to have to sit through those dammned classes AGAIN.

No thank you. Zip it.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
1/25/2023, 7:31 pm
I denounce all of this accusatory hate-speech. The earth is trans-rotational and if you don't like it, we're ALL going to have to sit through those dammned classes AGAIN.

No thank you. Zip it.
Okay then. I'll change the the subject.

Remember that large, heavy woman who was dancing on a table at Tractor Barn #2 on Saturday night?

She smiled at me and I said, "Good legs."

She giggled and said, "Do you really think so?"

"Definitely," I said. "Most tables would've collapsed by now."

That's why I left in a hurry without paying. Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you later. 

You got off easy, Comrade Colonel.

She came past me and asked "When are you going to shave off that cheesy moustache?"

"Mine or Yours?" was not an acceptable response. She has a good follow-through on a right cross, I'll give her that.

Doctors argue that "contemporary scientific consensus" is "undefined in the law and undefinable as a matter of logic."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... mation-law

How much additional taxes do we need to pay to make it stop?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
1/26/2023, 7:49 am
How much additional taxes do we need to pay to make it stop?
To make what stop? Climate change, reversal of the inner core's rotation,  "scientific consensus" or the bad bar room jokes? 

FairTaxWagon.jpg

All of the above!

I noticed you boys having a rough time at Tractor Barn #2 Saturday night.

Y'all left before I could dedicate this song to you.

1/26/2023, 10:41 am
I noticed you boys having a rough time at Tractor Barn #2 Saturday night. Y'all left before I could dedicate this song to you.

Thanks. I like the vid.

Kinda reminds me of when I was talking to a woman in the Tractor Barn last week...

She said, "If you lost a few pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut, you'd look all right."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."

Cost me a fat lip, but...

Yeah, after you two left, my peeps and I were commenting how men are like a linoleum floor.

If you lay them correctly the first time, you can walk all over them for the next 25 years.

1/27/2023, 4:44 am
Yeah, after you two left, my peeps and I were commenting how men are like a linoleum floor.

If you lay them correctly the first time, you can walk all over them for the next 25 years.
There's a French word that men use to describe divorcing or breaking up with exploitative women: linoleum blownapart.

As Josephine once said to Napoleon..................

"Il est beaucoup plus facile d'entrer dans le mariage que d'en sortir. Apportez votre chéquier."

1/27/2023, 11:31 am

"Il est beaucoup plus facile d'entrer dans le mariage que d'en sortir. Apportez votre chéquier."
Sacre bleuapart! How well I know.

What would Greta say?

I imagine she'd say something like this.

All the above is a bunch of nonsense because the earth is flat. Sure, it is wrapped around a large floating ball, which gives the false impression that the earth is round. I have it from a well-positioned authority that the earth has the shape of a suitcase. It will return to that shape once the ball inside has deflated or escaped.

Global warming, by heating up the earth, causes the expansion of the balloon instead of the desired shrinking. Hence all the troubles with the world we've seen: cracks in the pavement, endless road repairs, increased distances to travel, which causes more fuel consumption and more global warming gases. It's not that gasoline has gotten more expensive, it's that you're spending more of it on each new trip. This vicious circle will continue until the earth blows up in our face, along with the ball inside of it.

We all need to do something about it. And the way to do something about it is to stop doing anything. Stop working. Stop traveling. Stop shopping. Just stay home all day and watch educational TV programming about global warming. That's what I do.

Greta_Mao.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/25/2023, 11:55 am
The rotation of Earth's molten iron inner core may be slowing and preparing to change its spin from counterclockwise to clockwise.

In saner times it would have been widely accepted as part of a roughly 70-year cycle. But no, in our times hotter heads must prevail, predict catastrophe and blame it all one the one thing that rules them all: CLIMATE CHANGE.

[CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Scientists have changed, too, because they now follow The Science™ instead of some obsolete scientific method created by old White European men who used racist mathematics and colonial pre-modern deductive reasoning.

Up can be down, dark can be light, male can be female—anything is possible if enough scientists agree. Rather than presenting tested scientific proof, these new rubber-stamped PhDs rely on consensus.

As we know, consensus—like pure democracy—is simply mob rule of a majority over a minority, and a mob of half-wits is an idiocracy.

Comrade, this is nothing new in The Party's™ New Scientific Methhead™ Current Truth™. The Party™ has been reversing it's spin for over 100 years. The cycles are shorter but that makes it more interesting to the proletariat. All need to get with The Program™.

Non. Argent comptant seulement. Aucun remboursement.

Red Square wrote:
2/1/2023, 8:18 pm
What would Greta say?

I imagine she'd say something like this.

All the above is a bunch of nonsense because the earth is flat. Sure, it is wrapped around a large floating ball, which gives the false impression that the earth is round. I have it from a well-positioned authority that the earth has the shape of a suitcase. It will return to that shape once the ball inside has deflated or escaped.

Global warming, by heating up the earth, causes the expansion of the balloon instead of the desired shrinking. Hence all the troubles with the world we've seen: cracks in the pavement, endless road repairs, increased distances to travel, which causes more fuel consumption and more global warming gases. It's not that gasoline has gotten more expensive, it's that you're spending more of it on each new trip. This vicious circle will continue until the earth blows up in our face, along with the ball inside of it.

We all need to do something about it. And the way to do something about it is to stop doing anything. Stop working. Stop traveling. Stop shopping. Just stay home all day and watch educational TV programming about global warming. That's what I do.

When we cease to obey, we cease to live. This is Party™ wisdom.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/7/2023, 11:34 pm

Si une nuit avec des putes est ton idée d'une relation, je ne suis pas là pour juger you,  ma chérie.

2/24/2023, 6:50 pm

Si une nuit avec des putes est ton idée d'une relation, je ne suis pas là pour juger you,  ma chérie.

Ce n'était pas une nuit, camarade, mais 3 putain d'années.

2/24/2023, 8:34 pm

Je suis vraiment désolé camarade. Il n'est jamais payant de répéter les mêmes actions encore et encore juste pour obtenir des résultats décevants. On devrait prendre un verre ensemble à la grange des tracteurs un jour et se défouler sur les erreurs passées.

2/24/2023, 8:52 pm
2/24/2023, 8:34 pm

Je suis vraiment désolé camarade. Il n'est jamais payant de répéter les mêmes actions encore et encore juste pour obtenir des résultats décevants. On devrait prendre un verre ensemble à la grange des tracteurs un jour et se défouler sur les erreurs passées.

If the opportunity ever presents itself, Comrade Clara, I would consider that an honor.