Psycho Grand Juror Blows It

EmilyKohrs.jpg
Emily Kohrs is now the poster girl for assessing the mental health of Grand Jurors before they're impaneled. She broadcast her opinions on a Grand Jury's proceedings and tainted the outcome of an effort to indict Donald Trump on kangaroo court charges.

I thereby present her with The People's Hero of Witless Transparency medal.

HERO OF WITLESS TRANSPARENCYY.jpg

May she wear it well.

WATL.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02 ... en-people/

Comrade, I've come to the conclusion that Foreperson Kohrs is actually a supporter of the Bad Orange Man™ and deliberately set about to sabotage the persecution prosecution of the Bad Orange Man™. I don't know how old she is but she acted like a giggling 14 year old school girl from Utopia Valley High School.

I heard she is a lawyer. I haven't been able to confirm that but, if true, that would mean she knew exactly what she was doing. She was skirting very close to the line that would mark the "contempt of court charges possible" boundary.

I find it difficult to believe anybody can really be that stupid on a matter of such great import to the persecution prosecution. She all but said that the Bad Orange Man™ is on the list of those recommended for persecution prosecution.

Then again, maybe she was just giddy at the prospect of the Bad Orange Man™ being indicted and was basking in the brief moment of media exposure and fame/notoriety.

Whatever the case maybe, the defense lawyers will have a field day with her 15 minutes of fame and most, if not all, charges will likely be dismissed. The persecutor prosecutor may decide that it's now not even worth bringing any charges against anyone. I would not be at all surprised if the presiding judge decides to drag her in on contempt of court charges.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/24/2023, 2:49 pm
I find it difficult to believe anybody can really be that stupid
I don't.
The-Associated-Press-2-640x480.jpg

Colonel O, that is a beautiful merit award.

When the Grand Jury went SPECIAL Grand Jury, the State of Georgia wasn’t just whistling Dixie.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/24/2023, 3:15 pm
I don't.
Comrade Colonel, that's a special kind of stupid. I was talking in the context of the persecution prosecution.

2/24/2023, 4:39 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/24/2023, 3:15 pm
I don't.
Comrade Colonel, that's a special kind of stupid. I was talking in the context of the persecution prosecution.

It’s all the same stuck on stupid, KKK.

There “is” no other kind of stupid. ‘pelipsky’s special needs sisterbunny was a genetic scientist, plus, both prosecutor, and defense attorney rolled into one. If ‘pelipsky didn’t want Sisterbunny knowing something, ‘pelipsky didn’t dare whisper it to self. Sisterbunny, even without a Klieg light, could unravel a secret in a 30 minute interrogation. No water boarding required! After a 30 minute interrogation, confession was the only result. Sisterbunny was NOT among these prisoners of stupidity. Sisterbunny kept ‘pelipsky based. Sisterbunny did not spill the beans, Sisterbunny made stupid people spill THEIRS.

That may be so, comrade. I'm simply offering an alternative theory. I mean, that would be a major head fake, if I'm right. There's no way to confirm it though.

Apparently she also made a music video that has just surfaced...

Thanks a lot Col. O. I now have this song stuck in my head. Damn it.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
2/24/2023, 6:34 pm

I take neither credit nor blame, Clara, for a matter between you and your head.

Perhaps this will help, comrade Clara.

Emily Kohrs is a potted plant on a media tour to help Trump.

Emily Kohrs is a Russian Asset, selected by Putin, to be SPECIAL Grand Jury Foreman, in the never-ending collusion of the minds, between Trump and Putin. The plot to make a mockery of the State of Institution of Justice through its pursuit of lawfare against former President Trump, by Putin installed asset - Emily Kohrs has actually gone off.

Getting deployed directly to MASS MEDIA created some exceptional mockumentary footage for future asset training. That live action television Putin Asset spilled everything about how the State of Institution of Justice was just a mixed up office party casserole known as "Orange Man Bad". Only a Russian like Putin could inflict such damage to the State of Institution of Justice of USSA. Only Putin would be that 3-D Chessmoves ahead of "The Narrative: Trump (must go to) Prison, just get it done, already..."

This Russian Asset expertly makes Trump look not so guilty. Now, it's like this Russian Communist Dictator is making State of Institution of Justice's already stressed public service to nail Trump to the wall, just that much more head against the wall, harder! Emily Kohrs, is obviously a well-placed sleeper, activated by Putin, himself, to serve on SPECIAL Grand Jury in Georgia.

Starting rumor is, Vladimyr Putin will award the medal designed by Colonel Obyezyana to Emily Kohrs, in person.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/25/2023, 1:56 pm
Emily Kohrs is a potted plant on a media tour to help Trump.

That's what I've been saying.....

Of course you have. This is a Kangaroo Court.

Michael Beschloss is quoting you, kapitain Kangaroo Kourt. Without a doubt.

If you want a good conspiracy theory, you have to start it yourself, otherwise it seems too fantastical.

2/24/2023, 8:13 pm

Perhaps this will help, comrade Clara.

It's brilliant Komrade KKK! I showed it to my chickens and they got so excited they started laying eggs ALL OVER THE PLACE! I now have a big screen tv in the chicken house streaming it on a continuous loop. Frank Perdue has nothing on this hen house. Gathering eggs is now a 24 hour job.

I am now VERY RICH. The sound of Psycho Killer in my head has now been replaced with the sound of $$$$CHA-CHING$$$$

Omelet anyone?

Happy to assist, Comrade Clara. The collective must help out the other comrades. And at todays prices, eggs are like gold.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... conference

Valerie Jarrot is awarded an Honorable Mention in Witless Transparency By Spilling The Beans Competition.

All these music videos prompted me to post my favorite Bollywood clip with a song, which to the best of my knowledge of Hindu, can be translated as "Who put shrooms in my cocaine?"

Oh, and I can’t believe the Beatles covered this song.

The embedding is disabled, so just follow this link. But I have to warn you, it's addictive.

Wild and crazy guys from Mumbai

Red Square wrote:
2/26/2023, 11:24 pm
All these music videos prompted me to post my favorite Bollywood clip with a song, which to the best of my knowledge of Hindu, can be translated as "Who put shrooms in my cocaine?"

Oh, and I can’t believe the Beatles covered this song.

The embedding is disabled, so just follow this link. But I have to warn you, it's addictive.

Wild and crazy guys from Mumbai

While not musical, the title reminded me of my favorite 'wild and crazy guys'.

So Komrade Square, is this how you cruised for foxes when you came to America from eastern Europe? 

Okay, comrades, admit that you really watch those motorcycle race videos, for the train wreck.

If you went to Central Casting looking for a youngish witch, they'd send you Miz Emmie. Just looking at some of her facial expressions will put a creepy sort of spell on you. Makes me uneasy just thinking about it....and her profile definitely runs counter to that of a Trump supporter.

If you read Wiccanpedia and all the other publicly available (dis)info on the Interwebs they all identify Kohrs Lite and her father as being members of the legal community down there in Georgia (the state, not the former Soviet "republic"). Some sources say they're both lawyers; some say she's a legal transcriptionist of some sort, but they all imply a knowledge of the law.

Could it be possible that the persecution....er, prosecution down there has nothing on Trump or any of the other 12 she implies, and they sent her out there to throw the case for them?

The theory is Schiff-like in it's simplicity. They can continue to blather on forever that they have all sorts of non-existent evidence of President Trump's interference in the election, but can't ever prosecute because "Trump got away with it" due to Li'l Em's antics.

This also explains why the little witch hasn't been burned at the proverbial stake yet.....

Just a theory.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
2/28/2023, 11:19 am
If you went to Central Casting looking for a youngish witch...
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23514.html

Red Zeppelin wrote:
2/28/2023, 11:19 am
If you went to Central Casting looking for a youngish witch, they'd send you Miz Emmie. Just looking at some of her facial expressions will put a creepy sort of spell on you. Makes me uneasy just thinking about it....and her profile definitely runs counter to that of a Trump supporter.

If you read Wiccanpedia and all the other publicly available (dis)info on the Interwebs they all identify Kohrs Lite and her father as being members of the legal community down there in Georgia (the state, not the former Soviet "republic"). Some sources say they're both lawyers; some say she's a legal transcriptionist of some sort, but they all imply a knowledge of the law.

Could it be possible that the persecution....er, prosecution down there has nothing on Trump or any of the other 12 she implies, and they sent her out there to throw the case for them?

The theory is Schiff-like in it's simplicity. They can continue to blather on forever that they have all sorts of non-existent evidence of President Trump's interference in the election, but can't ever prosecute because "Trump got away with it" due to Li'l Em's antics.

This also explains why the little witch hasn't been burned at the proverbial stake yet.....

Just a theory.
Comrade Zeppelin the Red, your theory is very close to my own, with a little influence by The Party™ thrown in. It's possible you're closer to the Current Truth™ than I am. As you've observed, the young saboteur was not crucified several times by The Party's™ propaganda arm, sent to the gulags nor burned at the stakes. A seemingly impossible fate for a Trump Magat™. If The Party™ never tells us, we can only conclude that she is a Party™ member, in good standing or shoveling.