Big Pharma in the Hen House

Joe's Coop.jpg

Here’s a simple syllogism for you:
IF        Human depopulation is a Globalist goal.
AND   The Biden Administration is Globalist.
THEN Human depopulation is a Biden Administration goal.

Here’s another:
IF        Chickens and their eggs are a major food source.
AND   Human depopulation can occur when major food sources are
           eliminated.
THEN Elimination of chickens can contribute to human depopulation.

Here’s one more:
IF        Globalists created a virus that resulted in human depopulation.
AND   Globalists created a vaccine that resulted in human depopulation.
THEN Globalists have no compunction about creating viruses and
           vaccines that kill chickens, resulting in human depopulation.

As we watch food processing plants and chicken farms go up in flames across the United States and elsewhere in the world, coincidence becomes less and less likely and intent becomes more plausible. 

Globalists blame climate change (witches) for everything and say humans help climate change (witches) by raising livestock (witches' familiars) whose malodorous vapors (farts) and appetite for water and grazing land (natural hunger) destroy the environment (sacred goddess Gaia).

Therefore, to lock Earth's constantly changing climate into a perpetually pleasant status quo, human depopulation is crucial and it must be achieved—let's say it all together—BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! 

It should be apparent at this point in time that Globalists will resort to any measure and stoop to any low to actualize their plan for a "Great Reset."

Biden Regime Considers Vaccinating Chickens in Response to Bird Flu Outbreak – Could Destroy Poultry Industry and Harm Humans:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... rm-humans/

Blackrock Board Member and Former Pfizer Executive Is Behind Push for Chicken Vaccinations – Chicken Vax Company Zoetis Is an Offshoot of Pfizer:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... of-pfizer/

Note: intersections between the above and the salty chicken-eating racism and push to eliminate gas ranges have yet to be examined.

Psssst.........Col. O., I hear you are looking for some C-seeds that are from Pureblood poultry..........

Some things they don't want you to know.

Mystery item No. 1

First they came for the chicken’s eggs. How long before they come for Jackalope eggs? Or those beautiful Ukrainian eggs? Easter is on the calendar degenda. These people hate Easter because it’s sacred.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
3/10/2023, 6:53 am
Psssst.........Col. O...some things they don't want you to know.
        Mystery item No. 1
I left this out of the original post to keep it short, hoping someone else would pick up on it. Thanks.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/10/2023, 12:06 pm
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
3/10/2023, 6:53 am
Psssst.........Col. O...some things they don't want you to know.
        Mystery item No. 1
I left this out of the original post to keep it short, hoping someone else would pick up on it. Thanks.
No problem Col. O. There's lots of things I know that they don't want us to know so let me know whatever you want to know. (Wink)