Obama 2.0 - Biden era parody posters

We've done a lot of Obama parody posters in the past. Given that this administration is the third cadence of Obama's presidency behind a cardboard cutout, what posters could we create about it?

Feed her a line, and this human AI bot will generate an amusing endless word salad.

Red Square wrote:
4/14/2023, 8:35 pm
A better version of ChatVPT.

Oooohhh, ‘pelipsky really likes this poster. Very Steam Punk, if that’s still a genre. Reminiscent of Alan Turing and the German code breaking Enigma machine capable of taking the code of logic and reason and breaking it into word salad gibberish.

Maybe a biography could be compiled - The Imitation Gov?

Red Square wrote:
4/14/2023, 8:35 pm
Funny.jpg

Thanks for the second-party affirmation.
I checked with a word-salad whisperer friend, and she said this was funny.

On a more serious note, It would be interesting to see what kind of medals (or coins) you can instruct A.I. to generate.

This post is partially on the topic of the Obama Administration 2.0, but it's not a poster.

I've been desecrating tinkering with with Golden Age comic book covers lately.

TBT 2b.jpg

I found a 1942 photo of this comic in a news stand but the first letter of "Terror" was not visible, so it looked like "The Black Error." Naturally, I thought of Obama.

After a few changes, the revised cover foreshadows the coming of the Biden Administration:

TBE 44.jpg

This is a cereal box, also not a poster but it might as well be.

BCPOA.jpg

As a matter of historical interest, this is a real cereal box of the Corn Pop era, and the cowboy looks an awful lot like a young Joe. 

kellogg-corn-pops-02a-c1957.jpg

Hey, Joe! Where you goin' with that fully semi-automatic double-action assault shot pistol of war in your hand?

[click to open at full size in new window]
JBLGBAMAZ.jpg