The King's New Climate Alarmist Clock

Globalist King Charles III of the United Kingdom is a confirmed climate alarmist, and now he's pouring it on with a new "climate clock" that ominously counts down another the last six years left to save the Earth before an irreversible climate catastrophe.

Charles III at the Climate Innovation Forum in London.jpg
Charles III at the Climate Innovation Forum in London. (TPC photo)

If you believe that, I have a bridge in London I'd like to sell you.

Oddly, the King's Clock has been digitally displayed at Piccadilly Circus alongside a digital ad from the World Economic Forum featuring Klaus Schwab reminding Londoners that The Great Reset will begin in six years—what a coincidence! 

[click for larger image in new window]
Klaus Schwab is watching you from a sign at Piccadilly Circus. (TPC photo)
Klaus Schwab is watching you from a sign at Piccadilly Circus. (TPC photo)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -there-is/

Well, thank goodness there is still hope as King Charles, whose carbon footprint is smaller than any other life form on Earth and Arrakis, will save us from ourselves. King Charles and the WHO, no doubt, will require total obedience in order to stop the earth from disintegration. As a result, it will be deemed necessary to examine every aspect of life to determine whether something deserves to live or die, along with tax increases, wealth redistribution, total government control of production, and the total abandonment of the free market system. We must entrust the healing powers of people who have the vision before the atmosphere burns off, the ice caps melt, and kills everyone, except, celebrities, politicians, and people who have good hair. or that lifeless political goo that currently resides in Washington.

...... or that lifeless lump that currently resides in the halls of the Whitehouse.

trashmouth wrote:
6/29/2023, 12:22 pm
...on Earth and Arrakis...
I saw what you were dune there.

TGMF.jpg

That climate clock reminds me of the following joke, and it's just as scientific.

A tour guide is showing people around a museum of natural history and points out a fossil of a dinosaur. “This dinosaur,” the guide announces, “is ten million and twelve years old.” “How do you know that?” one of the visitors asks. The guard says, “Well, they told me it was ten million years old when I came to work here, and that was twelve years ago, so…”

Red Square wrote:
7/1/2023, 1:07 pm
That climate clock reminds me of the following joke, and it's just as scientific.

A tour guide is showing people around a museum of natural history and points out a fossil of a dinosaur. “This dinosaur,” the guide announces, “is ten million and twelve years old.” “How do you know that?” one of the visitors asks. The guard says, “Well, they told me it was ten million years old when I came to work here, and that was twelve years ago, so…”
ha-HA!

A-A 2023-07-01 at 3.09.06 PM.jpg