Macron Gets the Finger

Much-reviled far-left globalist French President Manny Macron has made a lot of enemies over the years. It could be his liberal policies. It could be his zeal for allowing people who hate France to illegally migrate into France. It might even be his cologne.

So, Macron got an unpleasant surprise in the mail: a severed finger.

Le doigt coupé, carefully preserved on a fine doily.
Le doigt coupé, carefully preserved on a fine doily.

Initially, Macron used the disembodied digit to pick his huge French nose until his advisors warned him that he was contaminating a crime scene.

Manny Macron1.jpg
Le président Macron se coupe le nez avec le doigt de quelqu'un d'autre. (courtesy Agence France Presse)

After careful examination, the Chief Inspector of the Sûreté announced that the object was indeed a severed finger and not—as he initially deduced—a Spanish candy made of marzipan.

Jacques Clouseau.jpg
Inspecteur en Chef de la Sûreté, Jacques Clouseau

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/0 ... le-finger/ 

If this were a thumb, it could be a sign of respect and appreciation, as long as it came with a little arrow sign "this way up." But if the arrow were to point the other way, it would mean the exact opposite, of course.

There's no word on whether this might be an AI-generated sixth finger that the protesting graphic artist removed from Macron's life-size digital image.

But as a rabid supporter of peaceful and amicable solutions, I'd like to believe this is a pinkie, sent by the protesters as a pinkie-promise to be nice and submit to the rule of law, as long as they rule and the law is Sharia.

The only promise I've ever gotten from Pinkie is for a couple of swift hits about the head and shoulders.

I say we dust off the nostalgia and revive the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award.

Flying Fickle Finger.jpg

This award was more often than not given to political or government people or entities. 

Some things never change.

To the Bastille with them!

How very pre-1789 of France.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
7/14/2023, 7:20 pm
I say we dust off the nostalgia and revive the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award.

Ha, ha! Last August I re-imaged it as the Flying Fickle Finger of Fulmination Award.

Flying Fickle Finger of Fulmination 2Award 01.jpg

(Partially based on the TPC's denunciation manicule,)

(Not to be confused with a certain flying glove.)

yellow sub glove2.jpg

We at the People's Cube have the Guilt Finger. It trumps all the other fingers.

In lieu of the Guilt Finger use the Denounce Finger.