Please repost everything you've posted Wednesday, 6/14/2023

With apologies, please repost everything you've posted Wednesday, 6/14/2023. There has been a timing glitch that kicked the Cube one day back in time, and everything posted today, Wednesday, is like it never existed.

The guilty will be found and sent to Gulag without trial.

Aw, shit! Did my time travel node go off unexpectedly again? It does that sometimes when we have thunderstorms coming through. I must have been on the Cube when it blipped. I once spent two thoroughly unpleasant weeks in 1732 after Hurricane Andrew hit.

It's a really cool technology that Other Ivan put together for me out of old Farmall parts and a broken toaster oven. It does allow time travel, but to entirely uncontrolled dates for an entirely random duration. We're lucky it just bopped us back one day this time.

Red Square wrote:
6/14/2023, 7:04 pm
With apologies, please repost everything you've posted Wednesday, 6/14/2023. There has been a timing glitch that kicked the Cube one day back in time, and everything posted today, Wednesday, is like it never existed.

The guilty will be found and sent to Gulag without trial.

I understand the need for urgency, but the Party™ has always observed the protocol of sentencing, a guilty verdict, and a fair trial so useful Western idiots will continue to be awestruck by our progressive fairness. After all, the defense attorney who suggests the appropriate sentence is provided free of charge. This makes Western liberals melt with tears of adoration and causes them wonder wistfully why America is so far behind.

But then again, tampering with the Space-Time Continuum™ without being a licensed time lord is a pretty serious offence. Okay, never mind. Send them to the cellar.

like it never existed...

It's like the Cube was briefly under the control of the people who think they are in control. 'pelipsky needs time to recover from the horror...and maybe a big mental pain and suffering settlement check. Where's those free State provided lawyers??? They can't all be representing Jan 6 comrades held in the Treblinka basement.

Red Square wrote:
6/14/2023, 7:04 pm
There has been a timing glitch that kicked the Cube one day back in time, and everything posted today, Wednesday, is like it never existed.
Recorded last night in TPNN's studio bunker.
Recorded last night in TPNN's studio bunker.

I can attest that some posts from Tuesday, June 13 are also missing.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/15/2023, 9:08 am
I can attest that some posts from Tuesday, June 13 are also missing.

The conspiracy goes deeper than we thought. A special prosecutor shall be appointed by Merrick Garland. I hope it'll be Special Counsel Robert Mueller. It's going to be stellar and will cost $30 million other people's money.

Red Square, this Special Council can not be appointed fast enough. ‘pelipsky will testify that complete rabbit trail post concerning Texazistan’s senior Senator vowing to break Mayorkas’ Department of Homeland Security RULE was taken by glitchery of the Cube’s network. That post was disappeared by agents of glitching. Vowing to lead a bipartisan Senate in Rule breaking of DHS enforcement was going too far. Glitchery at TPC was only recourse to maintaining a semblance of order within the State system.

So far, the jackalope is safe, but leaving the Bug Lite on for the 2:00 am visit. Life in a Peanut Butter Banana Republican Pudding reality is trying to a comrade’s mythical soul.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... yers-home/

Red Square wrote:
6/16/2023, 8:44 pm
The conspiracy goes deeper than we thought. A special prosecutor shall be appointed by Merrick Garland.
MGS.jpg
Merrick Garland reacts to the news that The People's Cube has has been victimized by hooliganism from the 4th dimension. — "This attack on injustice cannot go unpersecuted!"

Comrades, 'pelipsky's been hesitant about bringing up this Data Snatching of a Day's TPC work/traffic routine because it might sound "conspiratorial", or somit. In midnight confessions of Jackalopelipsky, it has been confessed, Comrade Jackalopelipsky has so far, shirked!!!! reshoveling the entered and disappeared data as requested by Red Square,

Jackalopelipsky wrote a comment to be read by Pamalinsky, on a post BY Pamalinsky. The day that comment happened, the entire space time continuum of TPC was erased.

Should Pamalinsky and Jackalopelipsky post together ever again? Was the erased day to prevent the exchange of minds between these two comrades?? All we know, comrades, is that it really happened, just as Comrade Jackalopelipsky confessed.