Guam Has Tipped Over

Yes, The Island of Guam in Hank Johnson’s mind, has officially tipped over. You heard that kkkorrectly, comrades. The Island of Guam in Representative Hank Johnson’s mind, is now showing the underside of Swamp Hank’ mind.
MAGA TSUNAMI storm damage inflicted to a Swamp dweller failing to mentally capacitate that Guam probably won’t tip over, but’s fairly certain he should be. As well as nullify anything Hank voted for.

that's just silly.

Everybody knows that all the government of Guam needs to do is get a helicopter, park it in the center of the island and lock the brakes. Start the engine(s). Rotor blades turn to the left, so with brakes locked the equal and opposite reaction is that the island rotates to the right and (righty-tighty...) screws itself into position.

The science is settled. Back to our beets, shall we?

Thanks Ivan. For a while, this committee exchange was looking a lot like Farmer’s Insurance was going to be pulling all Swamp Flood Protection coverage for Representative Hank Johnson’s mind.

Ivan? How long is the screw you’re turning with the Tractor Barn #2 Helicopter? ‘pelipsky means can it secure the Island of Guam, with the weight of both Representatives Chip Roy and Harriet Hageman united weight on one side of Guam, while Hank Johnson’s trying to stay center of the Committee’s focus on why Roy and Hageman are present in committee.

We may need to consult some over 60, retired engineers , with slide rules for this screw job.

Did it happen like this Komrade J.?

Hope Hank was on it when it flipped.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
7/11/2023, 6:14 pm
Everybody knows that all the government of Guam needs to do is get a helicopter, park it in the center of the island and lock the brakes. Start the engine(s). Rotor blades turn to the left, so with brakes locked the equal and opposite reaction is that the island rotates to the right and (righty-tighty...) screws itself into position.
Such traditional military advice is reminiscent of the time-honored tip given to new students at Ft. Benning's jump school:

"If your chute fails to open, it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the bounce. So, the moment you touch the ground, grab hold of the grass as hard as you can so you don't bounce."

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/11/2023, 2:39 pm
Yes, The Island of Guam in Hank Johnson’s mind, has officially tipped over. You heard that kkkorrectly, comrades. The Island of Guam in Representative Hank Johnson’s mind, is now showing the underside of Swamp Hank’ mind.
MAGA TSUNAMI storm damage inflicted to a Swamp dweller failing to mentally capacitate that Guam probably won’t tip over, but’s fairly certain he should be. As well as nullify anything Hank voted for.

Even if he knows shit he may not be able to remember it and that's ok. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
7/14/2023, 5:09 am

CIZ!!! Your video explains how Guam was threatened with tipping over.

Guam tipping over in House Committee is extremely seriously happening. This video is evidence.

“Not only is this video delusional. It is a waste of time and resources that could prevent Guam tipping over.”

‘pelipsky yields back to Red Square.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/14/2023, 6:27 am
..."If your chute fails to open, it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the bounce. So, the moment you touch the ground, grab hold of the grass as hard as you can so you don't bounce."

As a Cadet attending the school, I was often reassured with two variations of a similar theme, that "nobody has died jumping out of a military aircraft..."

ending one was "a sudden impact will kill you almost every time"

ending two was " but if you die from your own inability to perform a proper parachute landing fall while accelerating at 32 feet per second per second, its your own stupid fault because we train you to do it right!"

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
7/18/2023, 1:58 am
As a Cadet attending the school, I was often reassured with two variations of a similar theme, that "nobody has died jumping out of a military aircraft..."

Ending one was "a sudden impact will kill you almost every time"

Ending two was " but if you die from your own inability to perform a proper parachute landing fall while accelerating at 32 feet per second per second, its your own stupid fault because we train you to do it right!"

As many of us once said, "Ten days [or insert any time period] and a wake-up."

I've had several wake-ups through three honorable discharges but I'd do it all again if needed.

We had an evangelical first sergeant who was reinforcing "feet and knees together" with, "You may not believe what I believe, but you'd better believe I believe what I believe!"

Halfway through jump week, "I visited one of y'all in the hospital. He didn't believe us when we said keep your feet and knees and together. You know what he said to me? He said, 'I believe!'"

Alert!

The People’s Cube has been data hacked. Comrade Jackalopelipsky did not post a video of Asian schoolgirl coloring to prove claims that the island of Guam had in fact, tipped over in Representative Hank Johnson’s mind. Where is original evidence video?

Alert! Alert! Tech Support! Data Breach!

Further research indicates the original video was replaced with coloring assignment at YouTube.

In researching, another video was found which explains around the actual capsizing of Guam, without showing the point of tipping in Hank Johnson’s mind.