The best political ad I've ever seen. Support Hung Cao

Image He's running for senator in my state of Virginia. Please support him in any capacity you can. I'd love to see him POTUS one day. This is the best campaign ad I've ever seen and hit me at my soul. People like him can bring our military from the brink of collapse it is currently in, and address our many other issues, including rampant crime. I don't endorse politicians lightly but this dude has my vote. Please watch this video:

Hung Cao Video

Image  What does this Hung Cao really know about communism? His family fled from the glorious world of next Tuesday. 

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
8/26/2023, 1:53 am
He's running for senator in my state of Virginia. Please support him in any capacity you can. People like him can bring our military from the brink of collapse it is currently in, and address our many other issues, including rampant crime.
Hung Cao Video
He'd have my vote!

A-A 2023-08-26 at 3.51.04 AM.jpg

Hung Cao can knock on ‘pelipsky’s door to ask for a vote.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/26/2023, 11:04 am

Just so you know ‘pelipsky, Hung is his name, not a description

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
8/26/2023, 9:54 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/26/2023, 11:04 am

Just so you know ‘pelipsky, Hung is his name, not a description

Au contraire Comrade Kim Jong Fun… The People’s Candidate Hung Cao is a swinger, fersure. Reminds ‘pelipsky of early days of giving up public school teaching for Lent, and working in garage prison camp painting furniture for penance, and listening to reeducational talk radio’s hung and quartered, G. Gordon Liddy, explain his testicle reduction surgery.

Kept ‘pelipsky from drinking the can of dirty paint thinner, while telling Jesus it was the glass of iced tea ‘pelipsky was really reaching for. What a Hung Cao.

‘pelipsky imaged scenes from the life of SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, Mrs. Liddy, who because Mr. Liddy was as a felon, prohibited from owning firearms, possessed an extensive collection, during this paint huffing solvent phase of reeducation. Mrs. Liddy, standing at kitchen counter using her instant hot water dispenser to brew a cup of “Constant Comments”. Looking out the picture window, SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, notices a nasty social element coming over the garden wall. She slides open the kitchen drawer, pulls out a Peacemaker… BLAM!!! Then she yells, “Gordon, come take out the trash!”

G.G. On the reeducational thought prison shop radio was like broadcast coming from the basement of Hogan's Heroes NAZI Prison Barracks. Either that, or the trip while sipping dirty paint thinner.

As good as truth, comrades.

The People’s Candidate Hung Cao mission in life is to take out the trash.

30 years later, here’s Today’s Reeducation Firearm Training today, Taking out The Trash. As inspired by SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, Mrs. G. Gordon Liddy when she notices a nasty in her nice backyard.

There’s off-course the State’s version of how best to avoid the trash piling up at The People’s Convenience by explaining it’s not their fault as PUBLIC POLICY.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08 ... es-profit/

‘pelipsky reeducates the great oil can scene from The Jerrk.

This Mayor hates profit in her community. Get away from the profit everyone.