I feel so overwhelmed by reality these days.

Dearest Comrades,

I know my presence on The People’s Cube will not change anything you think or feel about anything because of me. You may have truly enjoyed it, however. And I love that. This time, though, I’m posting some music that I feel transports us into unity!

Way back in the 60’s I had a relationship with Karl Hampton Porter who had acquired a scholarship from someone unbeknownst to me at Juilliard School of Music up there on Claremont Street..near Columbia

II have always been a fan of American, and World history. Hell, I’m not sure this will do it but here it is.
Way back in the early sixties. There was a time when he wished to present his Harlem Symphony at the stand in Central Park. I was there. His choice for a debut was FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN.

Having said that, I would like to present the most wonderful versions of this composition so you, too, will be very moved by the sound, as I was,

What it shows is we are not alone in this endeavor in the fight for the freedom of everyone.

That was awesome Comrade. Thanks for sharing. Will be sharing with my 14 year old drummer girl, 'cause the guy on the kit made me think of her as he was rocking out to a mostly brass composition. She appreciates good music no matter the genre.  

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
8/28/2023, 4:18 pm
That was awesome Comrade. Thanks for sharing. Will be sharing with my 14 year old drummer girl, 'cause the guy on the kit made me think of her as he was rocking out to a mostly brass composition. She appreciates good music no matter the genre.  
Thank you Kimmie. So good to hear!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/29/2023, 10:31 am
Music can be excellent therapy.

If I had the authority,COL O, I’d banish you from TGWONT for this nefarious meme. Since I don’t have any authority in TGWONT, I will laugh along with you. As Vanilla Ice would say, “word to you’re birthing parent”.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
8/29/2023, 4:09 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/29/2023, 10:31 am
Music can be excellent therapy.

If I had the authority,COL O, I’d banish you from TGWONT for this nefarious meme. Since I don’t have any authority in TGWONT, I will laugh along with you. As Vanilla Ice would say, “word to you’re birthing parent”.

This is black t-shirt and/or painted on black velvet canvas — material, Colonel Obyezyana.

The meme works.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

Forgot to add this reality to the celebration of the common man.