KJP: The Little Mermaid of Mendacity

Kaine Jean-Pierre—The Little Mermaid of Mendacity
Kaine Jean-Pierre—The Little Mermaid of Mendacity

As if in a Disney movie, a voice rises from the dark depths of the Sea of Ourdemocracy,™ a song emerging from a watery White House press room, a song festooned with glittering bubbles of gaslight gas, a song of devotion—a song we've heard before... 

“The President has done more to secure the border and to deal with this issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has!”
Karine Jean-Pierre, Thursday, August 31, 2023

And here are some pictures that KJP hopes to plant in the feeble minds of the un-informed masses...

002.jpg
Heroic Joe Biden, valiantly monitoring activities along the Rio Grande.

1.jpg
The border wall gates thrown wide open for illegal immigrants to return from whence they came.

2.jpg
Exhausted illegal migrants, discouraged by Karine Jean-Pierre's song, re-cross the Rio Grande to begin their journey home.

3.jpg
A caravan of disappointed migrants, turned away from the U.S. southern border, stream back into Mexico.

4.jpg
Haitian migrants on a return trip to an island hell of their own creation.

5.jpg
Denied entry, lowlifes and freeloaders are lined up to board busses to Mexico.

8.jpg
After Hermanigilda Garbanzo (front far right) was aprehended for illegal immigration, about 100 of her "chain-migrated" relatives and "anchor baby" children were rounded up and deported.

6.jpg
ICE agents are rounding up dangerous illegal immigrants around the nation for deportation.

7.jpg
The compassionate Biden Administration rescues a group of children from human smugglers and grants them immediate asylum.

When I was a young NCO in the early 90's, I helped train various federal law enforcement agencies (ATF, FBI, etc.) as a Ranger instructor in Dahlonega, GA. They seemed to be good people, and mission first. This picture was among the first to frame my current opinion of federal law enforcement and our disgraceful immigration policies that promote open boarders and disregard true refugees.

Over equipped, under trained.

I will not speak to the politics of whether or not  Elián should have been returned to Cuba, although I have strong opinions on that.

Muzzle, Action, Trigger. His finger's off the trigger, but you don't point the muzzle of a weapon at anything not a threat. Also, the fed looks downright goofy. He's following orders from idiots, but he could have mitigated the trauma to a child and someone who cares for him, as I've seen done well many a time in other countries , much less our own.  Sorry for rambling, it brought back memories.  
Image Have a good weekend comrades. 

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
9/1/2023, 7:42 pm
When I was a young NCO in the early 90's, I helped train various federal law enforcement agencies (ATF, FBI, etc.) as a Ranger instructor in Dahlonega, GA. They seemed to be good people, and mission first. This picture was among the first to frame my current opinion of federal law enforcement and our disgraceful immigration policies that promote open boarders and disregard true refugees.

I will not speak to the politics of whether or not  Elián should have been returned to Cuba, although I have strong opinions on that.

Muzzle, Action, Trigger. His finger's off the trigger, but you don't point the muzzle of a weapon at anything not a threat. Also, the fed looks downright goofy. He's following orders from idiots, but he could have mitigated the trauma to a child and someone who cares for him, as I've seen done well many a time in other countries , much less our own.  Sorry for rambling, it brought back memories.  

Have a good weekend comrades. 
Yours was no ramble, Comrade. I was one of two lone responders to a hostage situation in the early 1990s. As my teammate secured the knife-wielding hostage-taker I removed the child to safety and comforted him until MPs arrived. Neither of us used weapons and there were no injuries.

We acted with immediacy and common sense, addressing the situation for what it was, not for the dozens of nightmare  scenarios that might have made us hesitate.

We were there first because we got word on our scanner and happened to be closer than anyone else. It wasn't our mission but we took it as our civic duty. Somehow (we know how) civic duty and common sense have been replaced by the kind of rote bureaucratic procedure and timidness characteristic of the Uvalde police inaction and the recent instances of ATF and FBI overreaction.

BTW: some of my most influential trainers were Rangers. All of them made me stronger. Thanks for serving, Comrade.

Tsk tsk. That's the kind of toxic masculinity our society has decided it need longer needs.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/1/2023, 9:29 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
9/1/2023, 7:42 pm

Have a good weekend comrades. 
Yours was no ramble, Comrade. I was one of two lone responders to a hostage situation in the early 1990s. As my teammate secured the knife-wielding hostage-taker I removed the child to safety and comforted him until MPs arrived. Neither of us used weapons and there were no injuries.

We acted with immediacy and common sense, addressing the situation for what it was, not for the dozens of nightmare  scenarios that might have made us hesitate.

We were there first because we got word on our scanner and happened to be closer than anyone else. It wasn't our mission but we took it as our civic duty. Somehow (we know how) civic duty and common sense have been replaced by the kind of rote bureaucratic procedure and timidness characteristic of the Uvalde police inaction and the recent instances of ATF and FBI overreaction.

BTW: some of my most influential trainers were Rangers. All of them made me stronger. Thanks for serving, Comrade.

Thanks COL O. And thank YOU for your service. You understand exactly what I'm talking about. Also, once again, I thank you, RS and the others for facilitating TPC. It's nice knowing there are like minded comrades out there, somewhere behind TB #2 (as rumor has it). My cube sits proudly on my work desk. Sparks great conversations with my students. Rangers Lead the Way 

Apologies Colonel O.

The dilemma was between this non sequitur or advising Comrade KJF to post your My Shovel 2.0 memes on his classroom walls for instruction in shovel awareness at school for his jr. Ranger students. Too much noise drowning out common sense requires shovel readiness drills.

viewtopic.php/post248377.html?hilit=MyS ... 0&p=248377

ps the video did reveal a little merman of mendacity.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/4/2023, 8:37 am
Apologies Colonel O.
ps the video did reveal a little merman of mendacity.
Forgiven.

The truth of mendacity is what’s happening, comrades.