Health Warning: Beware of "Normalcy Bias"

Comrades, be advised that "Normalcy Bias" is a growing threat as we approach the preventable implementation of U.N. Agenda 2030 and "The Great Reset."

Globalism Looms.jpg

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, how it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects.

Normalcy bias causes many people to not adequately prepare for plandemics, unnatural disasters, currency and banking manipulation, rigged elections, mandatory equity,  imposed transgenderism, frivolous migration, climate alarmism and other intentionally caused calamities.
Comrades are urged to increase parody and satire production beyond the usual quota levels.

Duke of URL wrote:
9/29/2023, 9:49 am

Wait, wait, wait...Duke of Url, comrade. Why are you culturally appropriating a French Revolution tool? All TPC comrades know that the handy Ice Ax blade to the head is the tool for communists.

While the Russians have progressed to falling out windows method. That method could be utilized here in the U.S.S.A. for some unnecessary communists, but not all unnecessary communists fly the friendly skies. An ice ax is an environmental tool, like a weaponized box cutting tool. This is what makes the ice ax so reliable in our current environmental crisis, plus, it's not FRENCH!

What's not to like?

Comrades, we don’t need to appropriate somebody's cultural revolutionary tool or even use the reliable ice ax when we can harvest some gender studies majors or Antifa recruits to run our institutions from government to finance. When it comes right down to it, that's the beauty of a "working community." This will go a long way to ensure that our country, that is now ruled by political asshats, will become barren oases ruled by benevolent genocidal maniacs.

Not one of mine:

[Rumble uncontrollably continues other vids after song concludes]

Duke of URL wrote:
9/29/2023, 9:49 am

I built this model in the late 1960s. Mine worked really well because I filled the hollow blade section with lead and greased the rails.

AD GUILLOTINE.jpg
The original text in most ads at that time [see green box] was not "works again and again," but "re-attach head and lop it off over and over again."

I guess some liberals pearl clutchers people thought the original wording was too morbid for such an otherwise wholesome, historical plastic model kit marketed at kids.    

But, but.. Comrades, I was instructed by my torturers, er I mean, loving Leftist "friends" at Re-Education Camp #42 that I am now totally purified and incapable of committing WrongThink! They gave me these lovely little blue pills that I simply take every 4 hours...