TPC Zero Tolerance Statement

Western Decadence is on display. The unwashed masses will now cry out for The People's Cube's Zero Tolerance Direktive. Zero Tolerance, comrades!

Zero Tolerance for school administrators who have to "think" about what they feel, or consult a lawyer for thought clarification, about the Western Decadence on display. These people are educators and must know immediately. How can education happen if the people in charge don't KNOW what they think on the subject matter in this video?

Likewise, what about no middle school peer comrade coming to the aide of the assaulted comrade? Zero Tolerance of this cowardly behavior as well, comrades.

TPC Zero Tolerance will subdue the unwashed masses of Western Decadence. Enforce TPC Zero Tolerance in your collective.

Perhaps in pursuing happiness against the Anglo-centric system of systemic gender privilege, recordings such as this will become a noble gesture of compassion for a race of people that has suffered far too long under the cloak of oppression. Just when did Riley Gaines become the evangelical sister who thinks that they can please Jesus by ruining a person’s fun who is experiencing gender dystopia? We should all be grateful for transgendered activists who have devoted their entire lives to the cause of normalizing sexual deviancy in schools and houses of worship. I think it is entirely wrong for Riley Gaines to stand on the moral high ground to oppose all the fundamental human rights and utter hypocrisy we progressives have righteously fought for. Look, when one has no morals to betray, there is no way on earth that one can be guilty of hypocrisy.

Pregnant Male.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
10/1/2023, 12:55 pm
"The wall on which the prophets wrote is cracking at the seams."
— "Epitaph," King Crimson, Court of the Crimson King

Pregnant Male.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/1/2023, 5:31 pm
trashmouth wrote:
— King Crimson, Court of the Crimson King

Great Goya's Ghost, Colonel Obyezyana!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
10/2/2023, 9:03 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
trashmouth wrote:

— King Crimson, Court of the Crimson King

Great Goya's Ghost, Colonel Obyezyana!
Hey, look at the "nostrils" on the original—they were begging for some augmentation.

BTW: Goya kept "Cronos" in his private portfolio, not to be seen by the public.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
trashmouth wrote:
— "Epitaph," King Crimson, Court of the Crimson King

Will that be a natural birth. The way Gaia intended?

And can I please have ear plugs for the event?

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
10/2/2023, 10:29 pm

...And can I please have ear plugs for the event?

Sissy. Babies are soft and squishy and are without corners or edges. It's not like it's a kidney stone or anything. Cis-womyn and girls have been passing these things for years, how bad could it be?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
10/3/2023, 3:13 pm
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
10/2/2023, 10:29 pm

...And can I please have ear plugs for the event?

Sissy. Babies are soft and squishy and are without corners or edges. It's not like it's a kidney stone or anything. Cis-womyn and girls have been passing these things for years, how bad could it be?
That’s right thinking, Ivan. 

Birthing womymx never used to cry for safe spaces from men.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... tering-as/

If current social trends continue, by the year 2025 we will have nothing but "Tolerance*" and "Zero Tolerance".

*The word "Tolerance" gives me a laugh......as a technically-edumecated Comrade, I define tolerance as the allowable deviation from the nominal value, or "norm", if you will....and lately, we've been allowing a lot.

It's as if society has no standards at all........except the fascist standard of "Zero Tolerance".