Thank Yahweh the "adults" are back in charge.

Joe Biden’s US Office of Palestinian Affairs urged Israel not to defend itself from the 5,000 missile attack and mass kidnappings and killings by Hamas......perhaps this would get all of that soft campaign money hard while providing Iran with updated mailing addresses, especially since many of our finest congressional constitutionalists have considered all of those terrorists freedom fighters human beings since January 20, 2009.
      In the many years since, and ignoring the MAGA deception of four years, I am pretty sure that given the uni-parties benevolence, we will continue to read terrorists their rights, provide them with a court-appointed defense attorney, and then, like our asylum seekers from the south, release them on bail so they can prepare their civil war or lawsuit against us as many of these peace-loving people will be unable to drive their electric cars to their local foreign policy shows while many of our illustrious members of Congress will continue to push for unconditional surrender of one’s core beliefs..... 

trashmouth wrote:
10/8/2023, 2:00 pm
Joe Biden’s US Office of Palestinian Affairs urged Israel not to defend itself from the 5,000 missile attack and mass kidnappings and killings by Hamas......perhaps this would get all of that soft campaign money hard while providing Iran with updated mailing addresses, especially since many of our finest congressional constitutionalists have considered all of those terrorists freedom fighters human beings since January 20, 2009.
      In the many years since, and ignoring the MAGA deception of four years, I am pretty sure that given the uni-parties benevolence, we will continue to read terrorists their rights, provide them with a court-appointed defense attorney, and then, like our asylum seekers from the south, release them on bail so they can prepare their civil war or lawsuit against us as many of these peace-loving people will be unable to drive their electric cars to their local foreign policy shows while many of our illustrious members of Congress will continue to push for unconditional surrender of one’s core beliefs..... 

Trashmouth, may ‘pelipsky confiscate and re post your wisdom as a testimonial witness defining Berkeleycides? 

Only a Berkeleyside Idea would declare self-defense a crime.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Jackalopelipsky,
jackalopelipsky wrote:
10/8/2023, 2:36 pm

Only a Berkeleyside Idea would declare self-defense a crime.
Umm, that would be the UK.  Often those who defend themselves against violent attack in the UK are subjected (see what I did there...) to a harsher sentence than the individual who initiated the assault.  I asked an acquaintance from the UK to explain this phenomenon.  I was told that the justification is that normally when a citizen defends themselves, they usually actually do greater damage to their attacker than was done to them.  In light of this, the victim who successfully defends themselves must be punished for harming one of the Monarch's subjects.  

PROG OFF:

I am so grateful for the American Revolution.  

PROG BACK ON:

Who do these uppity subjects think they are, injuring a poor, misunderstood assailant?

Red Salmon 

PS.  I know that technically the Brits aren't "subjects" any more.  But they surely don't have the rights of citizens.  Don't believe me?  Watch any recent British crime show and listen carefully to their version of Miranda. 

Scrumptious Red Salmon, get your cedar plank and spices ready because self defense has been zero tolerated in Amerikkkan public schools since 1991. Just thinking about zero toleration of self defense and how that means unbalanced school chums are free to act out in unbalanced ways towards others. The logical conclusion that this zero tolerance of self defense would make all schools violent tolerant havens of insanity demanded ‘pelipsky be tested for sanity. See? It was always the horned lagomorph who didn’t live in reality. Being insane like ‘pelipsky has been a life altering trip since 1991. Welcome to the Gulag, Red Salmon.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
10/7/2023, 8:48 pm
Trump spokesman replied:  "Miss me?"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... ist-hamas/
Add this to the manure pile:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... 5-million/
U.S. Intel had already warned Israel of threatening activity but the Biden Admin forked over the cash anyway.