I've been sucked into the Panderverse! Please help!

My species, color and gender have been swapped to become black Cleopatra.  I've been sent to the Panderverse and can't find my way out.

bl_cleo_panderverse.jpg

Please send lawyers, guns, and money as quickly as possible.

RE: "Please send lawyers, guns, and money as quickly as possible."
Do you need Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner too?

Red Zeppelin wrote:
10/16/2023, 1:09 pm
RE: "Please send lawyers, guns, and money as quickly as possible."
Do you need Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner too?
Warren Zevon was a wit, wasn't he?

Yes, Panem, things are not as we thought we learned. Or, remembered. Maybe that's okay (white supremacy dog whistle) as GenZ doesn't know anything. Just the other day, 'pelipsky was granted a pass from Hillary's House Arrest to visit the local groceryconfabulon (and it was). Waiting in line at checkout, 'pelipsky was reading the covers of the select magazines, when "this" horror fixed in the horned lagamorph's mind.

"Hey, that edifice "looks" familiar," 'pelipsky remembered. "Why that's the Alamo, on the cover of "America's Scariest Places" magazine." The magazine checkout bait worked and the magazine went on vulcanized black conveyor belt for check out. The cashier guy picked it up and confirmed, "Hey, that's the Alamo! What's the Alamo doing on the cover of "America's Scariest Places" magazine?" 'pelipsky, remained collected, the Hillary Ankle Bracelet the horned lagomorph was wearing was probably collecting readings to see if any MAGA thoughts were passing across the frontal lobe of this insignificant dumb bunny. "Your guess is as good as mine and thank you for recognizing the pictured edifice as The Alamo." was the response.

Back at house arrest, 'pelipsky learned that American History is a complete horrorfest. The magazine reports, "The Ghosts of War" are unrestful in America, as well as Texazistan.

Presido La Bahia in Goliad and its rebellious "Come And Take It" taunt is an American Horrorfest, comrades. Like Panem, sucked into the circus clown world of history becoming unsettled, the horned lagomorph's visit to the local groceryconfabulon was a bit unnerving and scary.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
10/18/2023, 8:36 am
Back at house arrest, 'pelipsky learned that American History is a complete horrorfest. The magazine reports, "The Ghosts of War" are unrestful in America, as well as Texazistan.

Presido La Bahia in Goliad and it's rebellious "Come And Take It" taunt is an American Horrorfest, comrades. Like Panem, sucked into the circus clown world of history becoming unsettled, the horned lagomorph's visit to the local groceryconfabulon was a bit unnerving and scary.
But but but how can that be?  I remember the Alamo - it isn't abandoned or creepy.

Just reading “The Alamo’ buttressed between “Vampire Graves” and “The Manson Murder House” was a trip to Panderverse. Does NASA, now under Islamic control, even know we are “there” and would like to return “home”, Panem? Of course, ‘pelipsky’s been trapped in that psycho back to the future world where Biff is King, and married to the Motherland for decades!

NASA is too busy fighting Climate Change to have time to rescue us.

Panem, Panem, Panem….this Panderverse is not our home.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
10/18/2023, 3:26 pm
Panem, Panem, Panem….this Panderverse is not our home.
Hory cow! She's the NOKO Elic Crapton! I'd like to hear her shred on that knockoff Strat!

Elic Crapton.jpg

Panem doesn't belong in the Panderverse, he belongs in the Panemverse,

"Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome, time for this one to come home!"

tooterturtle.gif

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/18/2023, 6:16 pm

Do you mean to say I had the power to return to Tractor Barn #4 this whole time...!?
There's no place like home
there's no place like home

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
10/19/2023, 7:12 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/18/2023, 6:16 pm

Do you mean to say I had the power to return to Tractor Barn #4 this whole time...!?
There's no place like home
there's no place like home

Meanwhile, back at home with GenZ in his basement command center spreading misinformation about life on planet Earth while feeling really good about himself.

https://revolver.news/2023/10/watch-you ... r-mothers/

You're not the only one, Comrade Panem. This happens to the best of us.

Red Square wrote:
10/22/2023, 5:51 pm
You're not the only one, Comrade Panem. This happens to the best of us.

All Hillary needs is her paddling butt game, this cavorting husband, some cattle futures, and this purse sized bottle of hot sauce. That’s all this jerk needs.