And I did not speak out
Because I am not a Christian

Then they came for the gays
And I did not speak out
Because I am not gay

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me

Hard to believe the world we are living in sometimes, isn't it? How did it get this way?

Margaret wrote:
11/2/2023, 6:05 pm
First, they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I am not a Jew

Then they came for the Christians
And I did not speak out
Because I am not a Christian

Then they came for the gays
And I did not speak out
Because I am not gay

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
Will the adherents of The Religion of Pieces Peace not speak out for you?

https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/news/coup ... me-russia/

I've been saying it from the very beginning that the massive world-wide pro-Hamas rallies and a show of anti-Semitism was at least in part organized by Russia. Their goal is to flare up tensions, pit people against one another, and break down Western societies weakened by massive Muslim immigration, also organized by Russia.

Red Square wrote:
11/5/2023, 9:52 am
https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/news/coup ... me-russia/

I've been saying it from the very beginning that the massive world-wide pro-Hamas rallies and a show of anti-Semitism was at least in part organized by Russia. Their goal is to flare up tensions, pit people against one another, and break down Western societies weakened by massive Muslim immigration, also organized by Russia.

Russian assets swamp DC.

One of the protesters, Meena Abushamala, said she was “enraged that our taxpayer dollars [are] funding this genocide and the continued ethnic cleansing of our people.”

Translated into American, Meena Abushamala said, "Amerikkka cannot sell weapons of self-defense to Israel, or we will destroy you, from within like this."

Protesters locked themselves to the carrier Cape Orlando, which they said was going to bring weapons to Israel after loading up in Tacoma, Washington, according to KPIX-TV.

Demonstrators also blocked the entrance to the berth where the ship was moored, and three others were “holding on to a rope ladder and refusing to let workers close a door” to the ship, KPIX reported.

The protest began before dawn with about 50 demonstrators, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, and grew to about 200.

It's like 'pelipsky's livin' in Russian Asset Groundhog Day governed by the Peace and Love of the Kent State Rioters, for eternity. Can't we MoveOn???

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... ry-supply/

It's not like these organization behind these Russian Assets are in hiding.

Let's not confuse Russian assets with useful idiots. The question to ask is, "useful to whom?"

Our own education/media/entertainment complex has created armies of idiots who are eager to be useful. If any demagogue can send this army to do his bidding, what would stop the FSB from using it to its advantage?