It's Over

This is a fake Buttigieg Transfartation interstate sign. This sign is not a real interstate highway sign. There is no underground TPC Party Bunker. This is trick Buttigieg Transfartation Exit Signage put up by the FBI to attempt to discredit The People’s Cube through deception.

Revolution On, Comrades.

Just because there isn’t an “underground-“ TPC Secret Underground Bunker”——doesn’t mean there isn’t a Bunker on a Hill. That’s the nature of “secret” TPC Party Bunkers.

Besides, maintaining the revolution is practically the whole point, comrades!! Keep the agitation going by spreading the narrative -Transfartation Secretary Buttigieg will be impeached, any day. The above, deliberately deceptive sign stating the exits would lead to a secret TPC Underground Bunker, in order to waste gas to drive up the pump price, is unfitting of the character necessary to perform the duties of The U. S. Transportation Secretary.

‘pelipsky has more karaoke evidence that Buttigieg’s going to be impeached, than Paxton’s impeachment ever had about granite countertops and new cabinets. Sing ‘em for yourself, and you’ll never exit for some Cheap Tricks promising a “secret bunker” from Peter Buttigieg.

https://thepeoplescube.com/post240109.h ... eg#p240109

https://thepeoplescube.com/post240082.h ... eg#p240082

Revolution, On!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/22/2023, 6:48 pm
This sign is not a real interstate highway sign. There is no underground TPC Party Bunker.
Sorry, Comrade, but loose 'pelipskys sink ships. The secret is out (and the waffles are delicious!).

WARFILZ.jpg

Just listen to this happy customer's reaction after eating the TPC Secret Underground Bunker's beet-flour waffles for the very first time:

[Vid ends at 8-second mark but will continue on to non-approved topics. Refresh page to see it again.]

What a testimonial!! Beet Flour Waffles!!! Beet Maple Syrup?? Fried Uniparty Wings?? Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhooooooowwwwwweeeeeee at high decibels, Colonel O.

Migrant Bus drivers eat free!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/24/2023, 7:10 am
What a testimonial!! Beet Flour Waffles!!! Beet Maple Syrup?? Fried Uniparty Wings??
They have it all.

Big Boy U-bunker.jpg

PLUS — The TPC Secret Underground Bunker Patrol Tractor is currently on display in the poorly concealed parking lot.

TB2 Patrol Tractor.jpg

1. There is no secret bunker.
2. Imagery of this "secret underground bunker patrol tractor" causes an unexpected agitation within my coveralls... I'll ummm, be at (ahem) the clinic. Thanks

What a testimonial!! Beet Flour Waffles!!! Beet Maple Syrup?? Fried Uniparty Wings?? Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhooooooowwwwwweeeeeee at high decibels, Colonel O.
Well, what about the world's eating compliance™, where we are supposed to entertain the consumption of all those beautiful crickets and bugs? Are you not following the dictates of the world's eating compliance™ by providing beet flour waffles and beet maple syrup? 

trashmouth wrote:
9/25/2023, 4:22 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Well, what about the world's eating compliance™, where we are supposed to entertain the consumption of all those beautiful crickets and bugs? Are you not following the dictates of the world's eating compliance™ by providing beet flour waffles and beet maple syrup?

Firstly, It is not I,  but The People's Cube Secret Underground Bunker Waffle House and Wastewater Reclamation Plant that is making (the delicious) waffles.

Secondly, the "world's eating compliance" is one of many unenforceable diktats from a cadre of globalist-elite jet-setting plutocrat swine who've convinced themselves they'll be in charge by 2020. It is not a benevolent suggestion by the magnanimous Party™ that we know and love as if it were our very own big brother, and—if it were—a new revolution would be in order.

Lastly, bugs are not fit for human consumption, which speaks volumes about how the globalist-elite view the world's human non-billionaire population, which it plans to decimate* and enslave under the ruse of a contrived "climate change" crisis.

I intend to eat as much beef as I can (while it's still available) or until I'm assassinated by Thugs from the temple of Kali who regard cows as sacred (or are envious because they're stuck with yogurt and lentils).

* Who will be able to buy anything when nobody is allowed to own anything? Seems that doesn't matter to the Globalists, who are banking heavily on a depopulated world rich with spoils for only themselves to pick though.   

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/25/2023, 8:14 pm
trashmouth wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Firstly, It is not I,  but The People's Cube Secret Underground Bunker Waffle House and Wastewater Reclamation Plant that is making (the delicious) waffles.

Secondly, the "world's eating compliance" is one of many unenforceable diktats from a cadre of globalist-elite jet-setting plutocrat swine who've convinced themselves they'll be in charge by 2020. It is not a benevolent suggestion by the magnanimous Party™ that we know and love as if it were our very own big brother, and—if it were—a new revolution would be in order.

Lastly, bugs are not fit for human consumption, which speaks volumes about how the globalist-elite view the world's human non-billionaire population, which it plans to decimate* and enslave under the ruse of a contrived "climate change" crisis.

I intend to eat as much beef as I can (while it's still available) or until I'm assassinated by Thugs from the temple of Kali who regard cows as sacred (or are envious because they're stuck with yogurt and lentils).

* Who will be able to buy anything when nobody is allowed to own anything? Seems that doesn't matter to the Globalists, who are banking heavily on a depopulated world rich with spoils for only themselves to pick though.   

Colonel, this is an unacceptable thought crime which may lead to denunciation and possibly a show trial. We need food security, period. No longer can we tolerate the free market system which allows producers to efficiently use their resources to provide for consumers. No, we must solve the obesity epidemic, and something like a UN run food security program is the quickest way to make that happen. When Mikhail Gorbachev asked Margaret Thatcher how she makes sure her citizens are fed, she infamously said, and I quote, "I don't." How heartless! Never again! We must have food rationing like Cuba and North Korea to make sure that our citizens are, um, not fat. Once implemented, the results of the program may be discussed over a second or third helping of beet waffles in the "bunker" if such a place exists.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
9/26/2023, 9:25 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
trashmouth wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Secondly, the "world's eating compliance" is one of many unenforceable diktats from a cadre of globalist-elite jet-setting plutocrat swine who've convinced themselves they'll be in charge by 2023. It is not a benevolent suggestion by the magnanimous Party™ that we know and love as if it were our very own big brother, and—if it were—a new revolution would be in order.

Colonel, this is an unacceptable thought crime which may lead to denunciation and possibly a show trial. We need food security, period. No longer can we tolerate the free market system which allows producers to efficiently use their resources to provide for consumers. No, we must solve the obesity epidemic, and something like a UN run food security program is the quickest way to make that happen. When Mikhail Gorbachev asked Margaret Thatcher how she makes sure her citizens are fed, she infamously said, and I quote, "I don't." How heartless! Never again! We must have food rationing like Cuba and North Korea to make sure that our citizens are, um, not fat. Once implemented, the results of the program may be discussed over a second or third helping of beet waffles in the "bunker" if such a place exists.
Comrade, your concerns have been noted and carefully filed away in the People's Archive.

TPA.jpg

(also, the bacon side-order is a meal in itself!)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
trashmouth wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Ixnay the denouncement. This the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Waffle House, we are talking about. Obese comrades don't exist in the TPC Secret Underground Bunker anymore than homosexuals exist in Iran. Accusing TPC Secret Underground Bunker beet flour waffle and beet maple syrup loving comrades of the crimes of NON TPC Secret Underground Bunker comrades is getting close to treason, Al-Blogunov.

At the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House, we pride ourselves on maintaining pure beet flour, devoid of contaminates. There is never a fly in the beet maple syrup at our secret installation. Are you suggesting that the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House follow the dictats of The World by adopting such food adulterated practices, Al-Blogunov?? Surely not.

Be sure to empty the People's Archive and put in a new receptacle liner and all will be forgotten.

Remember, this is the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House, not an open to the public Jack in the Box.

Secret Bunker comrade forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/27/2023, 7:23 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
trashmouth wrote:

Ixnay the denouncement. This the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Waffle House, we are talking about. Obese comrades don't exist in the TPC Secret Underground Bunker anymore than homosexuals exist in Iran. Accusing TPC Secret Underground Bunker beet flour waffle and beet maple syrup loving comrades of the crimes of NON TPC Secret Underground Bunker comrades is getting close to treason, Al-Blogunov.

At the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House, we pride ourselves on maintaining pure beet flour, devoid of contaminates. There is never a fly in the beet maple syrup at our secret installation. Are you suggesting that the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House follow the dictats of The World by adopting such food adulterated practices, Al-Blogunov?? Surely not.

Be sure to empty the People's Archive and put in a new receptacle liner and all will be forgotten.

Remember, this is the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Flour Waffle House, not an open to the public Jack in the Box.

Secret Bunker comrade forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky

Well, of course greater equality has its privileges. While we're stuffing ourselves wondering how food rationing isn't working for the masses, we'll simply decide that food rationing must be inadequately funded and not yet tried extensively enough. Anywhere food rationing has failed is someplace where True Communism™ has never been tried. That we deserve more since we toil for the Toiling Masses™ goes without saying.

9/27/2023, 9:14 am
While we're stuffing ourselves wondering how food rationing isn't working for the masses,

Why would TPC comrades be thinking about this while enjoying delicious beet waffles at the TPC Underground Bunker Waffle House? Would Stalin have worried about how food rationing wasn't working for his unwashed masses??? Would Fidel??

This ain't Thunderdome, this is Communism, Al-Blogunov. Now, do you want some cracked eggs with your beet waffle, or not?

Your best TPC Secret Bunker jackalope, evah, welcome,
JackalopeLIPsky

TPCSUB Waffle House's expert chefs dillegently inspect a family size waffle before it is served to a party of 25.
TPCSUB Waffle House's expert chefs dillegently inspect a family size waffle before it is served to a party of 25.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/28/2023, 9:28 am
While we're stuffing ourselves wondering how food rationing isn't working for the masses,

Why would TPC comrades be thinking about this while enjoying delicious beet waffles at the TPC Underground Bunker Waffle House? Would Stalin have worried about how food rationing wasn't working for his unwashed masses??? Would Fidel??

This ain't Thunderdome, this is Communism, Al-Blogunov. Now, do you want some cracked eggs with your beet waffle, or not?

JackalopeLIPsky

Thank you, Comrade. Sunny side up, please. Yes, you're quite right. We would only be discussing how our objectives have been met ahead of schedule with such abundance that would make the capitalist oppressors squirm with envy. I was skating on thin ice there (because of climate change), so thanks for pulling me back.

9/28/2023, 9:28 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
9/28/2023, 9:28 am

JackalopeLIPsky

Thank you, Comrade. Sunny side up, please. Yes, you're quite right. We would only be discussing how our objectives have been met ahead of schedule with such abundance that would make the capitalist oppressors squirm with envy. I was skating on thin ice there (because of climate change), so thanks for pulling me back.

You're welcome.

Skating on the thin ice of political climate change...well, what kind of comrade wouldn't say what 'pelipsky said? Glad you're feeling so much better about yourself, Al-Blogunov.

Enjoy your visit to the TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Waffle House, comrade.

Sell them the rope and the rest will follow.
sell them the rope that will hang them.jpg

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2023, 1:08 pm

Ugh. I hate that (right now) I can't see anything on TwiteX unless I'm a signed-in member (same for Facebook). 

However, I DID stumble upon a url that allows viewing of TPC's photo page and links to each photo are also visible to non-members.

https://www.facebook.com/thepeoplescube/photos/ 

Red Square wrote:
10/6/2023, 1:01 pm
It's over, but in a different way.

Just keep them in the display case, Comrade.

COMMBOX.jpg

Spotted this on a supermarket shelf this morning:

IMG_0773s.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/7/2023, 8:38 am
Red Square wrote:
10/6/2023, 1:01 pm
It's over, but in a different way.

Just keep them in the display case, Comrade.

Now I see why the congressman was "confused" and pulled a fire alarm to stop a vote.

They do look similar.