Take Your Communism Test Here

4%. 96% not communist. Those communists tricked ‘pelipsky comparing “WORK” to family. Won’t get fooled by communists again.

Ok, what answer is it that results in that 4%?

I feel so dirty not scoring a 0.

Your Communism score is
1%
Not Communist
Your personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

I feel like such a failure :(
What would my undergrad sociology prof say if he knew??

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/20/2023, 1:48 pm

Percentage Communist?
Communist: ?

Liberal Useful Fool:  100%

He mentioned that "...the [federal] government has a right to..."   
The federal government has no rights—rights are Constitutionally conferred to The People. The federal government has Constitutionally set limitations in order to keep The People's rights free from government interference.

He also misrepresented local government sanctuary policies, which ignore federalism and interfere with the enforcement of federal law by preventing ICE from apprehending wanted aliens already in the custody of local law enforcement.                                                

All correct, Colonel O. A complete load spoken so know it all.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

It has been nice knowing you.  This fish scored 0%.  I will gather my warm coat and shovel before reporting to the rail yard.

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
11/21/2023, 1:49 pm

It has been nice knowing you.  This fish scored 0%.  I will gather my warm coat and shovel before reporting to the rail yard.
Sorry, Comrade, but all gulag trains are booked solid through January 7 you don't get off so easily.

Obviously, the reason you're not thinking right is that you haven't been eating right. I recommend that for the next week you watch Sergei Eisenstein's "Battleship Potemkin" while eating this cereal* for breakfast, lunch and supper:

DEI LOOPS.jpg

Afterwards, take the test again and report your progress to the Kollektive.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... inclusion/

* If you have no milk because cow is dead, you may use beet juice as substitute. 

Red Salmon wrote:

Red Salmon

As a comrade of The World’s Largest Open Air Prison, Red Salmon your commisuppressantness reminds ‘pelipsky of those 00 spy movies of 00 agent Red Salmon, getting fondled up and down his smoked cedar plank, while remaining resistant to Rona’s RNC charms, just like that other character film star. Red Salmon was/is cured!!

100%. Your immunity is so RED, Red Salmon. You should sell supplements, or at least your own patented formula of CBD.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/21/2023, 2:32 pm
Red Salmon wrote:

Sorry, Comrade, but all gulag trains are booked solid through January 7 you don't get off so easily.

Obviously, the reason you're not thinking right is that you haven't been eating right. I recommend that for the next week you watch Sergei Eisenstein's "Battleship Potemkin" while eating this cereal* for breakfast, lunch and supper:

Afterwards, take the test again and report your progress to the Kollektive.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... inclusion/

* If you have no milk because cow is dead, you may use beet juice as substitute. 

Wait! If a young comrade can learn DIE just reading the Froot Loops box, why do we need Universities?

Plus, who needs a cow, when anything can be milked?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/21/2023, 6:38 pm
Wait! If a young comrade can learn DIE just reading the Froot Loops box, why do we need Universities?

Plus, who needs a cow, when anything can be milked?
Q: Wait! If a young comrade can learn DIE just reading the Froot Loops box, why do we need Universities?

A: Universities are necessary to provide advanced studies on how many intersections can dance on the head of a pin and how to divide marginalized groups into infinite intersectional subgroups in order to multiply the number of people permitted to engage in justifiable genocide to eliminate the oppressive White Judeo-Christian MAGA-terrorist colonialist homophobic cis-gendered insurrectionist climate-denying haters.

Q: Plus, who needs a cow, when anything can be milked?

A:. Anything can be milked but not all milks go well with Froot Loops.
(e.g. Milk of Magnesia, Milk of Human Kindness, Milkweed Milk, etc.)

I scored 0%...

...Does that mean my punishment will be severe, harsh and swift or swift, harsh and severe?

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
11/23/2023, 6:28 pm
I scored 0%...

...Does that mean my punishment will be severe, harsh and swift or swift, harsh and severe?

"solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short".

Just like the middle ages.  Where we will be next Tuesday.

Don't forget to pack your tallow candles.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/15/2023, 12:42 pm
Take the Communism Test Here:

https://www.idrlabs.com/communism/test.php

Report your result to the collective.
Communism TestYour Communism score is:ImageYour personal agreement with communism is low, indicating that you support few of communism’s principles as presented in classical Marxian literature. You most likely believe in the necessity of private property and private business, as well as the right to free economic association and individually-controlled production. You most likely also believe that individuals are more motivated by the prospect of personal gain than by serving the needs of some amorphous social group (such as “society”) that the individual perhaps never asked to be a part of.

My apologies, comrades. I've failed the collective. 

ImageI denounce myself! Flagellation will commence immediately. Beet vodka shots will be available at the after party.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/2/2023, 3:21 pm

ImageI denounce myself! Flagellation will commence immediately. Beet vodka shots will be available at the after party.
Good news! Your punishment is on administrative hold due to the near impossibility that you are not a communist and the near-impossibility that the test is wrong again. Some midnight raids an investigation is planned and should be concluded before the next five-year fiscal cycle, which has been delayed due to administrative difficulties, which is nearly impossible so an investigation is planned and should be..... 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/2/2023, 4:23 pm
12/2/2023, 3:21 pm

Good news! Your punishment is on administrative hold due to the near impossibility that you are not a communist and the near-impossibility that the test is wrong again. Some midnight raids an investigation is planned and should be concluded before the next five-year fiscal cycle, which has been delayed due to administrative difficulties, which is nearly impossible so an investigation is planned and should be..... 

Well, that's a relief but I've already organized the after party. Partying for the Party™ must go on. Perhaps, with Good Behavior™, I can redeem myself. Either that or I need to seek a warmer coat. Who can know these days? I can identify as whatever I want, until The Party™ disagrees with me. I currently identify as politically fluid.

12/2/2023, 4:33 pm
I currently identify as politically fluid.
POLITICALLY FLUID? UH-OH!
police_light-2383493424.gif

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/2/2023, 6:13 pm
12/2/2023, 4:33 pm
I currently identify as politically fluid.
POLITICALLY FLUID? UH-OH!

Clean up on beet row D-115.

D-115? So that's where I left the tractor. That's going to take days to recover. Last I heard, the recovery helicopter unit was having issues with low flying projectiles emerging from the western parts of the collective. I'm not sure what that's all about but it does make tending the beet fields a little less endurable.