The New White house Press Secretary - UPDATE

After a long search to find a replacement for incompetent Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, the White House Press Room has settled on 7-year-old Imogene Kaboodle. She has no qualifications for the job but she does check two "inclusiveness" boxes: Imogene's age and sex make her a member of a "traditionally marginalized group or person."

On condition of anonymity, several reporters have variously described Imogene as "stubborn," "whiney," "distracted" and "a bitchy little snot." However, after her debut, White House officials insist that she's perfect for the job.

[click graphic for larger view in new window]
Press Secretary Imogene Kaboodle lays down the law at her first day on the job.
Press Secretary Imogene Kaboodle lays down the law at her first day on the job.

That just might be an improvement. She'd surely be more lucid than the President* and likely has a better understanding of the issues than the President* and Kringe Jean-Pierre, combined. My only concern is that the President* may not be able to keep his nose out of her hair. That would make for some very, shall we say, uncomfortable press briefings.

Imogene read Kamala’s new children’s book, The Little Venn Diagram of Bidenomics —-Out from the Middle Class For Those From The Bottom of South America. Steve Doocy better watch his lip.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/2/2023, 1:17 pm
Imogene read Kamala’s new children’s book, The Little Venn Diagram of Bidenomics —-Out from the Middle Class For Those From The Bottom of South America. Steve Doocy better watch his lip.
The brilliant thing about this move is that The Party™ can accuse detractors of being bigoted, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, transphobic, child abusers AND pedophiles (for Suggestive™ questions, taken completely out of context, of course). A brilliant marketing move.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/2/2023, 1:39 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/2/2023, 1:17 pm
The brilliant thing about this move is that The Party™ can accuse detractors of being bigoted, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, transphobic, child abusers AND pedophiles (for Suggestive™ questions, taken completely out of context, of course). A brilliant marketing move.

Imogene has the savvy hair style of ‘pelipsky’s special needs sister bunny, which indicates how shrewd this new WHPS choice really is. Sister Bunny’s information gathering skills were honed like a Bowie knife. If a jackalope didn’t want Sister Bunny to know something, that ‘pelipsky better not whisper it to self. Truth. Her Intelligence Gathering Skills were that good….even without Twitter X spilling the beans.

Gathering intelligence would certainly be an improvement for this White House administration. They are, noticeably, leaking intelligence, on a daily basis. These people are not Teslas. It's going to take more than half an hour to recharge the intelligence they've lost. It will take years. I don't think the President's* intelligence can ever be recharged.

12/2/2023, 1:39 pm
A brilliant marketing move.
Even more brilliant: the White House staff is urging her to transition, which would add another checked inclusion box. 

/ / / / / UPDATE / / / / /
PeoplesNews 216 20231203.jpg

so she walks in waving her white privilege and starts making rules?

racist...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/3/2023, 12:10 pm

racist...
Comrade, you need to re-acquaint yourself with The Party's™ Intersectional™ rule book. Firstly, it's privileged white women that make all the rules so the new WHPS cannot be guilty of any offense, since she is merely following traditions forged with blood (somebody else's), no sweat, and many woke tears. This is the kind of press secretary MSNBC would be proud to give a lucrative contract to, once her White House career concludes. I believe The Children™ are our Future™. We should let them run the country.

12/3/2023, 12:26 pm
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/3/2023, 12:10 pm

racist...
Comrade, you need to re-acquaint yourself with The Party's™ Intersectional™ rule book. Firstly, it's privileged white women that make all the rules so the new WHPS cannot be guilty of any offense, since she is merely following traditions forged with blood (somebody else's), no sweat, and many woke tears. This is the kind of press secretary MSNBC would be proud to give a lucrative contract to, once her White House career concludes. I believe The Children™ are our Future™. We should let them run the country.

2he8hj-3979484837.jpg

12/2/2023, 2:55 pm
Gathering intelligence would certainly be an improvement for this White House administration. They are, noticeably, leaking intelligence, on a daily basis. These people are not Teslas. It's going to take more than half an hour to recharge the intelligence they've lost. It will take years. I don't think the President's* intelligence can ever be recharged.

That last sentence has the cadence of Scotty delivering “The Line” of power shortage to Captain Kirk, now played by William Shatner who is calling for power shortage to planet Earth.

“I don't think the President's* intelligence can ever be recharged! Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt!!!”

This is dialogue requiring the Scotty heightened stressed dramatic delivery cadence when delivering news of power inadequacy facts to Captain Kirk. Kirk, retired and loving it is now played by William Shatner.

Currently Shatner has become involved in a cult intent upon reducing power production. What must Scotty think, now? Thought he was a team player, didn’t you? Power shortages were not good enough, Scotty!

Get’s in a comrade’s mind, doesn’t it? Like this Florida Man

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... ause-mass/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/3/2023, 10:16 pm
12/2/2023, 2:55 pm

“I don't think the President's* intelligence can ever be recharged! Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt!!!”

This is dialogue requiring the Scotty heightened stressed dramatic delivery cadence when delivering news of power inadequacy facts to Captain Kirk. 
Well, the Australian attitude tends to be less dramatic than Scotty's hyperbolic reactions.

The Australian reaction would be more like:

Ahh...Mate! It, fair dinkum, looks like the old bastard is off his rocker. We should probably take his keys away and sit him down with a nice cup of brandy tea. My grandma says that always helps her. Besides, an old dingo like that can't be trusted to not shit in the nest and make a pig's breakfast of the entire shit hole. Fair dinkum. It's time to put the old bastard out to pasture.

12/3/2023, 11:29 pm
Well, the Australian attitude tends to be less dramatic
Fair dinkum.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/3/2023, 9:41 am
/ / / / / UPDATE / / / / /
The Peoples News!  Haven't seen one of those for a while, I thought my subscription lapsed or something.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
12/4/2023, 12:41 pm
The Peoples News!  Haven't seen one of those for a while, I thought my subscription lapsed or something.

It was too time-consuming for one man to produce (for free) on a daily basis, so it's gone underground. I may produce an issue, Sunday magazine or supplement from time to time, but that's all. 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/4/2023, 1:36 pm
Panem Et Circenses wrote:
12/4/2023, 12:41 pm
It was too time-consuming for one man to produce (for free) on a daily basis, so it's gone underground. I may produce an issue, Sunday magazine or supplement from time to time, but that's all. 
I understand completely - as a hobby, we do these things when we have time.  It was just nice to see a new issue come out.  I still can't believe you did one a day for a whole year.  If that doesn't win you a medal of some kind, I don't know what would.