Christmas Gift!

Jackalopelipsky's Father's Christmas Tradition on Christmas Morning was to be the first to say, "Christmas Gift!" as Christmas morning greeting. The slow in morning brain power of what was going on as Christmas Day began were caught out. Saying "Christmas Gift!" first was a happy and joyous event, every time a new family/friend received the gift. It was the GIVING of Christmas Gift that was the fun.

So, Christmas Gift!, comrades, wherever you are!

Thank you, Comrade Horny Rabbit. May you have a wonderful day.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/25/2023, 10:43 pm
Thank you, Comrade Horny Rabbit. May you have a wonderful day.

That's HORNED rabbit, just like HORNED toad: not horny rabbit or horny toad. Gee whiz, Marsupial Kourt, it's like you're talking like you're from Australia, or summit. Texazistan Christian University's mascots are not horny toads, they're the might HORNED lizards.

There's a difference!
One is a noble beast; the other is up to something.

Christmas gift! from Texazistan, all the same.

Never trust the desert dwellers. Heat seems to make people do crazy things.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/26/2023, 12:47 am
Never trust the desert dwellers. Heat seems to make people do crazy things.

Your comment finally clarifies for me the meaning of "Canned Heat." Thank you.

Greetings from Northern Bidenistan!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukka for all the Judeo-Christian Comrades out there (just don't let the Commissar find out!)*. For all you Pagan / Druid / Global Warming Gaia / types out there (and we KNOW who you are!) Happy Solstice and enjoy your human sacrifices or whatever you Stoned Stone-Age Stonehengers do this time of year.

*Reminds me of a joke Ronaldus Magnus used to tell when he was President:

The Commissar comes to inspect a Collective and asks, "How is the harvest this year, Comrade?" The Comrade answers, "Oh, Commissar, the harvest is so good, it's as if we have potatoes stacked clear to Heaven!" The Commissar frowns and wags his finger, "Be careful Comrade - you know there is no Heaven." The Comrade replies, "Well, there's no potatoes, either!"

I couldn't think of what to give you as a Christmas gift, then I remembered that a few weeks ago at Tractor Barn No. 2, I found a wallet on the floor with this photo in it.

I left the wallet but took the photo (and the cash and ration cards). I thought you might like the photo, so here it is:

[click photo for larger in new window]

Bunker Decoy entrance.jpg

Belated Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to One and All ! (12 Days ya know)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/27/2023, 9:20 am
I couldn't think of what to give you as a Christmas gift, then I remembered that a few weeks ago at Tractor Barn No. 2, I found a wallet on the floor with this photo in it.

I left the wallet but took the photo (and the cash and ration cards). I thought you might like the photo, so here it is:

[click photo for larger in new window]

Belated Merry Christmas!

Jackalopelipsky used special tunnel access located in the filled to capacity parking lot to enjoy the best ordinary Waffle House in the alps of Florida. It was a Christmas Gift! to remember as Biden Year Three draws to a tragic end to face yet another year of corruption investigations.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/27/2023, 3:44 pm
It was a Christmas Gift! to remember as Biden Year Three draws to a tragic end to face yet another year of corruption investigations.
Happy Random, Non-Denominational Generic Holidays, y'all.

You mean another year of Trump corruption investigations, right?  Not 'the big guy' - there's nothing to see there, nope.