My Shovel 2.0

[click on any frame to open larger in new window]
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

For My Shovel 2.0 orders over $200.00 usd, all comrades will receive a bonus My Kafka Trapper hat.

I cleaned out the capitalist stables in one day with a My Shovel 2.0.

Comrade Otis wrote:
7/8/2023, 6:30 pm
I cleaned out the capitalist stables in one day with a My Shovel 2.0.
Sorta echoes a lyric from an old sea shanty...

"He wasn't fit to shovel s**t From one place to another."
—The Sex Pistols, "Friggin' in the Riggin'"

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/8/2023, 6:49 pm
Sorta echoes a lyric from an old sea shanty...

"He wasn't fit to shovel s**t From one place to another."
—The Sex Pistols, "Friggin' in the Riggin'"
JS.jpg
" Comrade Stalin wrote:
That is why I poisoned Comrade Lenin.

RFK Jr. Unleashes on Anthony Fauci, Calls Him a ‘Genuinely Bad Human Being’
The Gateway Pundit / by Lorri Wickenhauser / July 09, 2023 at 07:29AM

Robert Kennedy used his My Shovel 2.0 to Beria Anthony Fauci.

“I think he was a genuinely bad human being,” Kennedy told podcaster Lex Fridman.

Fridman attempted to reconcile Kennedy’s stance with that of the people who support Fauci.

“What is the biggest positive thing you think Anthony Fauci did for the world? What is good that he has done for the world, especially during this pandemic?” Fridman asked.

Kennedy was firm.

“You know, I don’t want to sit here and speak uncharitably by saying the guy didn’t do anything, but I can’t think of anything,” he told Fridman.

“In terms of his principal programs, of the AIDS programs and his COVID programs, I think that the harm that he did vastly outweighed the benefits.”

“Do you think he believes he’s doing good for the world?” Fridman asked, but Kennedy refused to go down that road.

“I try not to speculate about things that I don’t know about or I can’t prove,” he said. “I cannot tell you what his motivations were. … He’s done a lot of things that I think are really very, very bad things for humanity and very deceptive.”

This article used to be posted at TGP, but was Beria’d by Stalin’s shovel. Some comrade is wearing a TPC Kafka Trapper.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/9/2023, 8:59 am
RFK Jr. Unleashes on Anthony Fauci, Calls Him a ‘Genuinely Bad Human Being’
The Gateway Pundit / by Lorri Wickenhauser / July 09, 2023 at 07:29AM
This article used to be posted at TGP, but was Beria’d by Stalin’s shovel. Some comrade is wearing a TPC Kafka Trapper.

Go to the 1:42:30 mark.

Also, the article is back:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... inely-bad/

Thanks for adding your My Shovel 2.0, Colonel O to ‘pelipsky’s TPC Kafka Trapping hat.

Ted Cruz used his My Shove 2.0 to shovel Hunter’s cocaine. “That cocaine was a Trump dirty tricks Department of Justice set up. No Biden was involved.”

https://radaronline.com/p/senator-ted-c ... in-hunter/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/9/2023, 9:59 am
Thanks for adding your My Shovel 2.0, Colonel O to ‘pelipsky’s TPC Kafka Trapping hat.

Ted Cruz used his My Shove 2.0 to shovel Hunter’s cocaine. “That cocaine was a Trump dirty tricks Department of Justice set up. No Biden was involved.”
Yes, this will be discussed on today's MyShovel Podcast.

RAdiopodcast.jpg

MS2PERNT0.jpg

Translation from Ehrmagerdese to English:

"OH, MY GOD: MY SHOVEL TWO POINT O!"

Red Square wrote:
1/6/2024, 12:34 pm
Comrade, that diagram looks as if it were appropriated from FM-420.3 (Colonel Obyezyana's Guide to Use of Improvised Weapons to Counter Enhanced Verbal Bullshit). 

Here it is with the corrected text:

Shovel_Fight.jpg

PS: The strikes are not a menu—they must all be used in quick succession (like the Soviet leadership of the 1980s).