The People's Cube's Times Square Digital Signage

Equality of outcomes is more popular than ever these days, so sales of Cubes are through the roof, and thanks to DEI, CRT and ESG, we're swimming in DOH-RAY-MEE!

Comrades will be thrilled to learn that we've acquired some prime digital signage space at Red Times Square and can place anything on them. Anything! that doesn't violate New York City's 3,000 Hate Speech ordinances.

GWONTDAQ SIGN.jpg

And speaking of DOH-"REY"-MEE, we've already made a shitload of moolah in the first 24 hours off of this ad:

REY'S SIGN.jpg

Comrades with connections ideas and suggestions for other ads and public service announcements (PSAs) may reply to this post.

Results mostly guaranteed but equality of results are mostly not.

Gigantomania is right up our Broadway! In the best traditions of the Motherland.

Times_Square.jpg

Red Square wrote:
1/28/2024, 7:41 pm
Gigantomania is right up our Broadway! In the best traditions of the Motherland.

Ha ha! I knew you'd approve!

(BTW:You might want to remove my by-line  and replace it with yours so the glorious, career-enhancing, job-offersome, wealth-enhancing credit for your piece will go to you instead of me.)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/28/2024, 8:05 pm
(BTW:You might want to remove my by-line  and replace it with yours so the glorious, career-enhancing, job-offersome, wealth-enhancing credit for your piece will go to you instead of me.)
All art belongs to the people!

(I'll try to remember next time)

Big Sister of the First Karenthians Battalion: Albany, New York division.

RE: Methane Fueled Port-O-Potty

That Ad in Red Times Square goes directly to the Broadway of Red Times Square market. What are the current shares on this product’s projected increase on the Next Tuesday Index?

Karenthians 15:52: "the trumpet shall sound, and the Karens voices shall be raised loud, and we shall be changed."

Red Square wrote:
1/29/2024, 8:38 pm

Not all of us are on Xwitter but don't be discouraged—you can click on Red Square's link and see Xweet anyway.