Weaponized DEI Found on TAMU Grounds

Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University's probably incoming President, Mark Walsh, announced before the TAMU Faculty Senate, he is in possession of a weaponized version of the lethal pathogen known as DEI.

He [Walsh] has expressed pro-DEI viewpoints on multiple occasions, most recently to the A&M Faculty Senate in August.

“I think we’ve weaponized the acronym DEI,” Welsh told the A&M Faculty Senate.

“I think Dr. McElroy would have been a great hire for the journalism department,” he added.

Produced in Academic Research Laboratories, the pathogen DEI holds a high mortality rate for maintaining ethics and academic purpose. Once infected with the DEI pathogen, the spreading chaotic scene infects the entire Research Laboratory floor, spreading like that deadly virus featured in 24: Season 3.

The DEI acronym is so mortifying to brains; even DEI acrostics are brain eating pathogens.

How did a weaponized version of DEI come to be in the possession of a future TAMU President?

Welsh previously served as the dean of TAMU’s Bush School of Government and Public Service from 2016 until he was appointed as interim president. Prior to 2016, he served in the U.S. Air Force as a four-star general and Obama appointee to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

This man, claiming to be in possession of weaponized DEI, has a service record history which indicates the propensity to poison the roots of Texas Agriculture and Mechanical University, forever.

https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas- ... niversity/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/15/2023, 5:13 pm
Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University's probably incoming President, Mark Walsh, announced before the TAMU Faculty Senate, he is in possession of a weaponized version of the lethal pathogen known as DEI.

Abbott's going to put the frighteners on WEAPONIZED DEI going off on the TAMU campus and surrounding community. 'pelipsky senses the need for Fall Out Protective Wear.

Dadgummit. Do I have to fix everything? I'm going to go to the campus on Saturday... I'll turn over rocks and see what crawls out.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
11/17/2023, 2:34 am
Dadgummit. Do I have to fix everything? I'm going to go to the campus on Saturday... I'll turn over rocks and see what crawls out.

Ivan, hope you are wearing your bronzed Corp. boots, heavy work gloves, and protective nonflammable headgear. Maybe your Tractor Barn #2 welder’s helmet with a new infrared visor would suffice. Carry your 10 foot pole as Weaponized DEI can leap out from under rocks when least expected. Using the Tractor Barn #2 front end loader to dump a load of baking soda on TAMU’s weaponized DEI might just rile it up to suck all the oxygen out of TAMU’s Collective.

‘pelipsky takes your mission, now that you’ve accepted it, seriously. (This message will self destruct like a Clinton cell phone.)

Do Not Attempt until you’ve had your second cup of coffee.

Forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky

Does DEI stand for Death to Educational Institutions? Is this the Party mandatory method of PIE A.K.A. Painless Intellectual Extermination? Bravo Comrades on a job undone! The Trans-Formation moves ever FORWARD.

Yes, comrades, Texazistan's Mechanical and Agricultural University, TAMU releases another weaponized DEI Engineering Course. Future Engineers must be schooled in how to write Technical Engineering Reports on Engineering Projects TAMU Engineering Degreed co-eds are working on in the real world of the Engineering Employment Market.

https://texasscorecard.com/local/texas- ... -language/

Weaponized DEI Engineering Technical Reports will solve the problem Transportation Secretary Petey Buttigieg has identified - Racist Roads and Bridges. Secretary Petey set the reduction of racist roads and bridges a Transportation Engineering priority for his administration of the USSA's Transportation Department.

https://thepeoplescube.com/post244461.h ... ds#p244461