Red Square fact checks Putin

Comrades

Director and Head Honcho Red Square has done another service for the People... this is found in the upper portion of the page, where authors are named!

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... orian.html

There will be a quiz later.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/18/2024, 4:30 pm
Comrades

Director and Head Honcho Red Square has done another service for the People... this is found in the upper portion of the page, where authors are named!

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... orian.html

There will be a quiz later.
Jesus Christ!  There's a gaggle of stubbornly antagonistic pseudo-intellectuals blowing weak rhetoric out of their asses on the comment page!  

As of now the article has 98 comments, mostly angry and insulting, by people who either didn't even read it, or didn't understand what I was saying. At some point I stopped reading them. The authors all stick to the same talking points, as if distributed to them from one coordinating center.

To post comments on AT you have to pay a subscription fee, so only those post there who take it as their job to promote their agenda.

I have a feeling that the majority of conservatives are still with us, it's just that the other crowd is extremely vocal and aggressive, and something tells me they're not just doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. Especially when their talking points change simultaneously when adjustments to the playbook are made.

One time they translated my article on a Russian site, and it had over two hundred disparaging and insulting comments. There were a few other instances, too. However, as they say, if I get the flack, that means I'm over the target.

I'll repost it on the Cube soon.

Colonel O was correct to invoke Jesus as there is no mercy for Ukraine for being targeted by American neo cons. It’s like blaming the rape victim for being somewhere a rapist could rape. No remorse for the actions of the American State, with our money. Just a lot of Ukraine should have known better and kept their legs crossed.

Tucker also loved Russian shopping.

Has he ever tried shopping in Mexico and getting angry because of how much cheaper it was?

I'm sure he'll now get an invitation from half of Third World dictators to go shopping in their countries and then tell how much better their system is compared to America.

In fact, prices in Ukraine are also cheaper and might be just as exciting for Tucker. Would he suddenly fall in love with Ukraine then?

The average Russian makes less than $800 per month, so the prices are also lower. They spend half their money on food. Outside of Moscow (and a couple of other large cities) the incomes are so low, people are signing up to die in Ukraine for $3,000 a month, which is an astronomical sum for most Russians.

Tucker is the Walter Durante of today.

RE: Tucker is the Walter Durante of today.

Then there's Lincoln Steffins: "I've seen the future and it works!"