The Shelia Jackson Lee Office Management System

Comrades, you know the Alexa/Siri voice telling you where to go has competition. Some comrades would rather hear the voice of Samuel L. Jackson telling them where to exit, and turn right. It's your body, your choice, comrades.

Competition is good for Democracy, and every comrade knows Sheila Jackson Lee is a competition fighter! With a mouth that won't quit, when she's getting a round corner. Click below to download the Shelia Jackson Lee (that's TWO White Cracker Supremest Fighter names, comrades!! ) directional style for yourself. Put the leadership style of competitive government at work for you!

Install the voice of Sheila Jackson Lee on your Smart Phone, today!

Let Sheila Jackson Lee be the voice telling you where to exit, and turn right for a delicious and nuourishing beet waffle at The TPC Secret Underground Bunker's Waffle House.

https://www.currentrevolt.com/p/leaked- ... man-shelia

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/10/2024, 2:46 pm
Let Sheila Jackson Lee be the voice telling you where to exit, and turn right for a delicious and nuourishing beet waffle at The TPC Secret Underground Bunker's Waffle House.
T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L
Man Failed to Pay for Waffle House Tattoo.jpg
https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/fl ... too-891673

"...33 year old Floridian..."

I was going to, then saw there was no need to ask "why."

I'll be tending beets for the remainder of the afternoon.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
1/10/2024, 3:07 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/10/2024, 2:46 pm
T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L
https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/fl ... too-891673

It appears the Waffle House in Florida is going to be short-handed at the cooking station, tonight. This is what 30 years of Shelia Jackson Lee Government Management can do to a Collective.

The TPC Secret Underground Bunker Beet Waffle House is never caught short-handed.

Just listen to Shelia's Voice givin' directions and exit, then turn right, comrades.

Here's someone who could use the same management style in the White House if she runs as Trump's VP.

SEVERE LANGUAGE WARNING. NOT WORK-FRIENDLY. NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY.

Hat_FixThisShitNow_Trump.jpg

Hat_FixThisShitNow.jpg

Joe and ‘Ho have got to go!!!

Sounds like this woman is ready to exit, then turn right so she can enjoy a Beet Flour Waffle - T.O.D.A.Y.

UPDATE

The staffer who leaked the Shelia Jackson Lee Office Management App has assumed room temperature in Texazistan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... udio-dies/

I was considering using that mother f****** b**** as my voice prompt on my GPS but, after that report, I'm concerned the ho might decide to steer me into a tree if I refuse to follow her wrong directions.

President Joe Biden uses the Sheila Jackson Lee Office Management System.

There have been name-calling episodes that include derogatory epithets such as “idiot.” Further, the report said profanity-laced conversations have happened because of the issue.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... rder-data/

Speaking of sore points for the Biden Administration, if Kamala gets non-selected (or commits Clintoncide) for another term as VP, what about Shiela Jackson-Lee?
She has overcome the triple crown weave discrimination issues, announced her retirement from congress, failed to get elected as Mayor of Houston, so she's blacker than Kamala, meets all other gender and ethnic filters,knows the business AND Shes going to be available...

Shameless TPC self-promotional ad
Monk Mag.jpg
(and yes, that QR code is real and it works)
TPCQR.jpg

I've always been fascinated by wise creatures wrapped in orange sheets for their ability to see beyond the obvious.

Red Square wrote:
2/20/2024, 2:39 pm
I've always been fascinated by wise creatures wrapped in orange sheets for their ability to see beyond the obvious.
Yup. Regular paragons of wisdom, those guys.

sipa_ap21285259_000011-1040x660-3848386561.jpg

The person in your picture became the red dot instead of chasing it. Any cat is smarter than that.

Thank you Red Square and Colonel O for your graphic interpretations of life in the office of Sheila Jackson Lee. (That’s TWO, count them, 1) Jackson, 2) Lee—both WHITE, SOUTHERN GENERALS whose troops would follow they into battle like he wasTrump, slave owning the ancestors of Sheila Jackson Lee, now the Triple Crown Queen of Texazistan, —- Office Management System, comrades.)

The privilege is unassailable. SJL is a direct descendant from a slave, raped by General Stonewall Jackson, then traded for a bale of cotton to the plantation of General Robert E. Lee, of Virginia. Roots is where Sheila Jackson Lee’s Office Management System begins to break down the will of those meant to assist her in her General DUTY. ROOTS put the triple crown on SJL.

The staff operating under the Sheila Jackson Lee Office Management System must be willing to self immolate, just like soldiers following the battle strategy of Jackson and Lee. The drug overdose of the leaker of the Sheila Jackson Lee Office Management System might well be an actblue burning monk thing.

Or, the burning monk could be an illegal threatening to set himself on fire, unless NYC pays MORE.

Thanks for the visuals to explain the Sheila Jackson Lee Office Management System. A system even Joe Biden can operate, comrades. Just remember the family will get along fine without you, so proud they are of your service to General Sheila Jackson Lee’s triple crown campaign from Roots.