The Left's Moral Compass

“I’ve been around a long time and I’ve never quite seen a crowd like this MAGA Republican crowd. They seem to have very little moral compass on what is important to people.”

—Joe Biden in San Francisco on a 3-day California swing
to raise money for his 2024 reelection campaign.
[click on graphic for larger in new window]
295225.jpg

I drive a Jeep Compass, does that count?

Other than my Constitutional Fundamentalist Roman Catholic Conservative Judaeo-Christian Moral Compass, I don't have much use for one, except for wind direction.

Don't even use a compass much when I fly. Gimme a chart and a watch and I'll get there....

Also been a while since I did the Land Nav course.

Used to be a joke in the People's Army, "Lost as a new 2nd Lieutenant on a Land Nav course."

Biden must have confused his moral compass with a stopwatch that goes in circles every time a button is pushed.

Anyway, Joe doesn't use a moral compass as he's a stickler for relative morality, whereby he uses a government position to enrich his relatives.

Jim Biden played a major role in a company called Americore, which the government has accused of massive Medicare fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/1 ... o-00141868

This photoimage of a compass that always points south, it's just beautiful.

It reminds me of a cubic puzzle with all red faces on the squares, guaranteeing equality of outcome for all the People (and the Children™)...
In fact, I'm going to play with it (my People's Cube) right away.

Red Square wrote:
2/23/2024, 5:54 pm
Jim Biden played a major role in a company called Americore, which the government has accused of massive Medicare fraud.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/1 ... o-00141868
Just wow!

When you've lost Politico, you've lost the entire Politburo. 

Comrades,

Even Putin knows —probably from hacking DNC Emails — about Joe Biden’s moral compass always pointing South. This secret information is why Putin considers ol’ Joe “predictable”. The USSA has been trolled…by Putin! He’s probably selling this secret to Iran, who then sells this predictability to China in exchange for weapons of Israeli mass destruction.

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-say ... 024-02-14/

Comrades,

With ol’ Joe’s classified Moral Compass leaked to the World, things could not be worse! Now we know just how unpredictable Trump and his nefarious followers really are. Their moral compass always points to G.O.D. who isn’t controlled by the Supreme Court, or any.body. (the unpredictable natural law of this moral compass is destabilizing to democracy…..and terrifying)

Comrades!

While I was a Fascist Stormtrooper of the Criminal Bourgeois Elite, we had in our tool room, a compass that was reversed. It was used for adjusting the compass on an aircraft. It of course was painted bright red, how appropriate. Comrade Ivan may remember them too.

May all your Compasses be Red Comrades!

Dimitri 

The South Moral Compass just keeps getting tracked, comrades. Nathan Wade’s phone made tracks to Fani’s house pinpointing where the South Moral Compass evil happened. It’s not just Ol’ Joe’s moral compass pointing South, comrades. And now, ALL of the South pointing activities have been leaked to the World!! You don’t have to purchase a home to live in a nice established neighborhood in Atlanta, no’mo’. With an Ol’ Joe Moral Compass and Fani as Georgia DA, the souther you go, there goes the neighborhood.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... cked-fani/

What if Wade’s car sat/nav compass leaks to the Court and casts doubt on the goooooogle factory settings telling us Trump is the EVIL?

Beelzebub against Beelzebub is catastrophic political climate change in Georgia.

Wafflehaus Drive, the street of dreams.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/25/2024, 12:35 pm

Item One understood. However, jackalope trail did produce some out reach/search karaokes for Georgia comrade’s currently considering taking one of the secret exit ramps to 1 Wafflehause Drive. Maybe stop by The TPC Secret Underground Bunker Waffle House, before leaving NYC, or Atlanta.

The jackalope’s trail, which led ‘pelipsky to ITEM TWO - The I’m Rubber You’re Glue Self Defense Gambit. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
The written hand sign of RubberHeads unable to close a parentheses, across The USSA.

The iconography of the seal insignia for COMIDEX is impressively, scary, RED and Black in southern lore, is friend of Jack-while REDS and Yellows will kill a comrade. Lot’s of moral compass iconographifical information in that Seal of COMIDEX Approval.

Glad, you got the letter, and not this jackalope.

I would like to clarify that all the recent talk about the Waffle House in the Party Bunker (correct response: what bunker?) has been caused by a misinterpretation of the word "Wunderwaffe" (German for wonder-weapon), which is being designed and built in the lower layers of the said Bunker.

Wunderwaffe.jpg

P.S. On further inspection, we have found out that the word on the door in the lower layers is "Wunderwaffle," not "Wunderwaffe," and it indeed leads to the kitchen where wonderful waffles are made. Sorry about the confusion. Please proceed with your normal duties.

Red Square wrote:
2/25/2024, 11:27 pm
I would like to clarify that all the recent talk about the Waffle House in the Party Bunker (correct response: what bunker?) has been caused by a misinterpretation of the word "Wunderwaffe" (German for wonder-weapon), which is being designed and built in the lower layers of the said Bunker.

P.S. On further inspection, we have found out that the word on the door in the lower layers is "Wunderwaffle," not "Wunderwaffe," and it indeed leads to the kitchen where wonderful waffles are made. Sorry about the confusion. Please proceed with your normal duties.
Comrade, thanks for clarifying.

By the way, that billboard for a German deli a few miles north of Next Nine Exits, Florida also adds to the confusion.

WAFFEN.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/26/2024, 7:39 am
Red Square wrote:
2/25/2024, 11:27 pm

Comrade, thanks for clarifying.

By the way, that billboard for a German deli a few miles north of Next Nine Exits, Florida also adds to the confusion.

Don’t pass the secret exits in Florida, comrades. Escape from Atlanta Airport exit, Georgia, is a whole different state.

I must point out that the original compasses pointed South, because the Chinese had no interest in the wasteland to their North.
The compass started more than 2000 years ago during the Han dynasty (202 BCE – 220 CE).
The first compasses were made of lodestone, a naturally magnetized stone of iron, in Han dynasty China. It was called the "South Pointing Fish" and was used for land navigation by the mid-11th century during the Song dynasty (960–1279 CE).
Shen Kuo provided the first explicit description of a magnetized needle in 1088 and Zhu Yu mentioned its use in maritime navigation in the text Pingzhou Table Talks.
Later compasses were made of iron needles, magnetized by striking them with a lodestone.
Magnetized needles and compasses were first described in medieval Europe by the English theologian Alexander Neckam (1157–1217 CE).

Duke of URL wrote:
2/27/2024, 9:33 am
I must point out that the original compasses pointed South, because the Chinese had no interest in the wasteland to their North.
The compass started more than 2000 years ago during the Han dynasty (202 BCE – 220 CE).
The first compasses were made of lodestone, a naturally magnetized stone of iron, in Han dynasty China. It was called the "South Pointing Fish" and was used for land navigation by the mid-11th century during t
CSB.jpg