VJ Day Photo and the DEI Evolution of "Me Too"

The Department of Veterans Affairs Undersecretary for Health for Operations (AUSHO) recently banned one of the most memorable photos in U.S. history because of—in short—her DEI brainwash.

THE OFFENSIVE PHOTO of a uniformed warmongering White cis-gendered male violently tongue-raping a non-consenting person of non-color after the U.S. nuked the mostly peaceful Japanese into submission and surrender in August, 1945.
THE OFFENSIVE PHOTO of a uniformed warmongering White cis-gendered male violently tongue-raping a non-consenting person of non-color after the U.S. nuked the mostly peaceful Japanese into submission and surrender in August, 1945.

Less than a week later and after a big backlash, the Secretary of the DVA overruled her memorandum. But the woke cat is out of the Department's bag now because the AUSHO has combined DEI and the bullshit all-but-defunct "Me Too" movement with these words: "To promote a culture of inclusivity and awareness... your cooperation is vital."
—RimaAnn O. Nelson, AUSHO

Nelson used the language of CRT/DEI to justify her stupidity and align herself with some of the  "Me Too" day-drinkers who'd previously targeted the beloved photo for woke assassination and defacement, as seen on the leg of this replica statue in Sarasota:

The wet blankets of "Me Too" use red graffiti to prove they have no sense of joy or even humanity.
The wet blankets of "Me Too" use red graffiti to prove they have no sense of joy or even humanity.

It's good that the the VA Secretary quashed Nelson's attempt to smear another American icon and destroy it's value as a testament to America's pride and jubilation upon news of the end of WWII. If left to her own devices, AUSHO Nelson might have offered a few choice replacement photos: 

Non-binary strangers enjoy an impromptu consensual kiss in Times Square to celebrate the Triumph of the Stonewall Riot.
Non-binary strangers enjoy an impromptu consensual kiss in Times Square to celebrate the Triumph of the Stonewall Riot.

or

Gay Russian junior lieutenant coaxes a shy American staff sergeant out of the closet with a celebratory tongue wrestle after the defeat of the White Supremacist Nazi German forebears of future Trump supporters and MAGA.
Gay Russian junior lieutenant coaxes a shy American staff sergeant out of the closet with a celebratory tongue wrestle after the defeat of the White Supremacist Nazi German forebears of future Trump supporters and MAGA.

or even this:

Two quintessential modern veterans of our evolved Armed Forces kiss to celebrate the re-election of Joe Biden.
Two quintessential modern veterans of our evolved Armed Forces kiss to celebrate the re-election of Joe Biden.

But not this:

Fascist symbols, CIS-gendered White-Headed Sea Eagles, knock beaks in a wanton display of public affection.
Fascist symbols, CIS-gendered White-Headed Sea Eagles, knock beaks in a wanton display of public affection.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... nic-photo/

An old Soviet joke:

A Soviet school program was expanded to include sex education. The very first lesson was entitled "Different types of love with slide presentation," and it attracted even the laziest students. A teacher comes to the podium and begins:

"There are three different types of love in nature. A love between a man and a woman is well-known, so we'll just skip it. A love between a man and a man or a woman and a woman is a perversion and it doesn't deserve our attention. What's left is the third type, the highest and the most sensual kind of love. It is the love of the Soviet people of the Communist Party and vice versa. And this is the type of love we will be addressing in detail throughout this class. First slide, please..."

Stalin_Map.jpg

Down with the bourgeois heterosexual kisses! Up with the progressive Soviet non-binary kissing and makeout!

Soviet_Kiss.jpg

Soviet_Kiss_2.jpg

Soviet_Kiss_Stalin.jpg

Soviet_Kiss_Brezh.jpg

Soviet_Kiss_Gorby.jpg

If you think that in the last photo Gorbachev is reaching for the third base, shame on you!

Maybe the MeToo thing is a more like "Me too. Please, me too. I want some too."

"Me too"? It's Freudian slip if I ever heard one. Somebody needs to get laid already.

Most Equally Esteemed Comrades and especially Comrades Jackalopelipsky and Margaret,

Comrade Jackalopelipsky - Of course war is a consensual act.  The initial aggressor is obviously consenting to the fight and any other countries that may become involved get to make a choice.  Fight or surrender.  Since this involves choice, it is consensual.  If this concept is unclear, locate a local representative of Organized Crime and they will happily foster understanding. 

Comrade Margaret - I've always suspected that the adherents to #MeToo just wanted some also.  In my Region, there is a law firm that advertises on billboards.  They use a lot of slogans, usually in line with Party Doctrine, so it is tolerated.  Their finest advertisement to date reads:  Are you harassed at work?  #MeToo  XXXXXXXlaw.com.  Inspiring. 

Finally, thank Marx that the VA is busy tackling The Important Issues™, no doubt For The Children™.  One can only hope that Rimiann and her boundless talent can be unleashed on the VA claim system that now boasts waiting times measured in years.  (Up from the intolerable weeks or months under the dictatorship of Orange Man Bad)  Her leadership could accomplish a waiting time of decades.  The moral among Veterans would soar, especially knowing that we were only subjected to approved images. 

Red Salmon

Carl Muscarello and Edith Shain, who claim to be the nurse and sailor in the famous photograph taken on V-J Day, kiss next to a sculpture based on the photograph in Times Square to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the end of World War Il August 14, 2005 in New York City.MARIO TAMA/GETTY IMAGES
Carl Muscarello and Edith Shain, who claim to be the nurse and sailor in the famous photograph taken on V-J Day, kiss next to a sculpture based on the photograph in Times Square to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the end of World War Il August 14, 2005 in New York City.MARIO TAMA/GETTY IMAGES

Obviously, Comrades, Nurse Shain was so traumatized by Seaman Carl Muscarello's non-consensual kiss that she came back to reenact the humiliating act of toxic male sexual aggression in 2005.

Red Salmon wrote:
3/8/2024, 1:02 pm
Finally, thank Marx that the VA is busy tackling The Important Issues™, no doubt For The Children™.  One can only hope that Rimiann [sic] and her boundless talent can be unleashed on the VA claim system that now boasts waiting times measured in years.
One has to wonder if RimaAnn Nelson is also behind alleged VA medical assistance to illegal aliens.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... tacks.html

“I did not see him approaching, and before I know it I was in this vice grip. It was a wonderful coincidence, a man in a sailor’s uniform and a woman in a white dress … and a great photographer at the right time.”
—Greta Friedman, woman in the "Kiss" photograph

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/0 ... ntroversy/